IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluxions's GM Application.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 15, 2010 8:23 pm

who? woah or me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Johnny, I was talking about you for sure Very Happy tyvm again >:O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 15, 2010 8:33 pm

cool but its true if gabe would look at the apps and pick some you would be first to be a GM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 15, 2010 9:31 pm

That's so kind from you Very Happy geek See you in the game

Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Signature_v3

Last edited by fluxions on Sat May 22, 2010 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sun May 16, 2010 2:26 am

Omgg Awesome App.
GL on making it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sun May 16, 2010 2:59 am

Ahh, Nice to hear that from you Destiny! I'll be short, you're a really nice person to talk with and being your friend is cool. I wish you luck with your application too, and I hope you have fun in the server cuhs I don't want to lose you. Very Happy

-Fluxions

Last edited by fluxions on Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm nice. GO FLUXIONS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sun May 16, 2010 8:27 pm

Ahhh, yes you're nice Woah. I wish you luck too Wink and an Happy Idyllicing!!

Very Happy

-Fluxions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: go fluxions   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Thu May 20, 2010 9:10 am

to me fluxions (matt) is the best, most awesome, coolest person in the world so I think he should be GM because he is kind. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 pm

Sniper13 wrote:
to me fluxions (matt) is the best, most awesome, coolest person in the world so I think he should be GM because he is kind. Very Happy

I'm not the nicest, but what you've wrote is so kind, and I really appreciate to read it! Thank you very much Very Happy I wish you luck on your application Very Happy. You're a good guy and I think you got my respect.

Have a Happy Idyllicing

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 22, 2010 12:30 am

I think Fluxions should be one of the new gm's because he's loyal just like all the others. Some things that differ others than to him are; he makes people feel rejuvenated, comfortable, and welcomed.

-Stefen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 22, 2010 12:34 am

OMG, thank you :3. That's so kind from you! Stay active and we might be friends, and in few weeks you could apply to be a GM :3.

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Matt ftw   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 22, 2010 6:20 am

Matt should become one of the GM's because he is considerate about other people. He helps the server as much as he can by getting more people to play and spotting hackers. So in my opinion, i think Matt should become the newest GM(Fluxions).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 22, 2010 6:24 am

I would say thank you, but it's not the word. I like to play with you, but will you think the same thing if I become one.. I'll be able to help each others in another way. But I won't be able to give them stuff. I wonder they would like me anyway.

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Fri May 28, 2010 4:17 am

I think Fluxions should be GM because he is helpful to everyone. He helped me with cash and rebirths
good luck Fluxions!
~John
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Fri May 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Dude Matt you finally asked the question I've been wondering too.

They like us now because of how we help them but if we were to be GM's the way we would help them would be different. So, yeah the question,"Would they still like us as much?" Is a good one.

I know feel like we are on the same page as each other haha it's weird bleh bleh.

Anyways good luck I hope you get it.

~Woah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Although I get the job... We'll see how I'll be with each others. I'll help them in different way I guess but still helping them.

Thanks for that great reply.

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 29, 2010 1:00 am

Nice app ;o erm Good Luck :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 am

Thank you everyone! :3

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat May 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Nice application, and hope you get a GM position. I honestly have to say that most of the players that apply aren't qualified enough in many areas such as their maturity level, but your one of the people I'd recommend.

~Josh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Your maturity will lead you to your goal Josh, I wish I could be more like you..
Thanks for that great reply.

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 am

The GM app always get your GM position, Sometimes it will just fly away and sometimes it may just come to you, like a butterfly, I wish you the best of luck towards your GM app and You I mean "YOU" are the most kick-ass epic awesome chocolate eating friend I actually ever had meaning, you were the 1st one to be in my buddy list.

Best regards to Fluxions and his GM App

~Mike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 am

Nice butterfly reference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:08 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 am

Ehh, I don't know if your GM app always gets your position, but it does make a significant difference if it totally sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. - Page 2 Time210

Back to top Go down

Fluxions's GM Application.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next