IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fluxions's GM Application.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Fluxions's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Hey Gabe, hope Oesima/Alexandra will control you even more!
I'm a fucking whore and deserves to be demoted

-Fluxions

Fluxions's GM Application. Signature_v3

Last edited by fluxions on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:27 pm

imma be like intercourse ;D! u avoided 1 question: Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
ooo o.o. here comes a yah Very Happy. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:51 am

itzmelol wrote:
imma be like intercourse ;D! u avoided 1 question: Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
ooo o.o. here comes a yah Very Happy. lol

Watcha talking about... I just forgot it =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:52 am

Your grammar rocks?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:46 am

Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Heh, maybe english isn't his primary language. His email kind of showed he's french, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 pm

Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Heh, maybe english isn't his primary language. His email kind of showed he's french, I think.

Indeed, I'm french, and? It dosen't mean that I can't do the job =). I write perfectly in french, if we got some problems with frenchies , I can easily interact with them, I can also understand and speak english as well as you guyz are doing. Although, I'm doing mistakes sometimes and my grammar isn't perfect like you can see... I'm still doing effrots do correct what I write.

Last edited by fluxions on Sun May 16, 2010 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:20 pm

fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Yup you guyz are right, I'm french but so? It dosen't mean that I can't do the job =). I write perfectly in french, if we got some problems with frenchies people, I can easily talk with them, I can also understand and speak english as well as you guyz are doing.
Although, I'm doing mistakes sometimes and my grammar isnt perfect like you guyz can see...
YAY:D YOUR IN!

Nah idk but that's good. I have the Japanese covered. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm now Voting every 12 hours on the website >:O

And I ask people to Vote, and Click on what you know o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 am

New version of my App, up there ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 4:55 pm

Woah wrote:
fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Yup you guyz are right, I'm french but so? It dosen't mean that I can't do the job =). I write perfectly in french, if we got some problems with frenchies people, I can easily talk with them, I can also understand and speak english as well as you guyz are doing.
Although, I'm doing mistakes sometimes and my grammar isnt perfect like you guyz can see...

Wanna Make fun of people's grammar look at yours
You put Your instead of You're. Before you go around telling other people how their
grammar sucks look at yourself first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

You put Your instead of You're. Before you go around telling other people how their

Mmk,so you're telling me. It would be "You're grammar rocks?" un-abbreviate that..
" You are grammar rocks?"
Good job kid.
You caught me.
Don't flame unnecessary shit that has been dealt with, plus I was joking of the matter anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm

oooohh burn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 pm

Cool beans >:O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Nice app Fluxions I wish they'll take care of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Mon May 03, 2010 3:04 am

Woah wrote:
Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Mmk,so you're telling me. It would be "You're grammar rocks?" un-abbreviate that..
Good job kid.
You caught me.
Don't flame unnecessary shit that has been dealt with, plus I was joking of the matter anyways.

If you ever re-read your writing ever which i doubt you would know I pointed at this your (in red)

Spork wrote:
oooohh burn.

A "burn" isnt a person who talks shit and knows nothing of what hes talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Mon May 03, 2010 3:36 am

Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Good job kid.
You caught me.

If you ever re-read your writing ever which i doubt you would know I pointed at this your (in red)

Spork wrote:
oooohh burn.

A "Burn" isn't a person who talks shit ,nor knows nothing of what he's talking about.
Fixed it up for you buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Mon May 03, 2010 3:43 am

Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Good job kid.
You caught me.

Spork wrote:
oooohh burn.

A "burn" isnt a person who talks shit and knows nothing of what hes talking about.

Please, just shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Mon May 03, 2010 3:47 am

Spork wrote:
Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
Noob wrote:
Woah wrote:
fluxions wrote:
Intercourse wrote:
Woah wrote:
Your grammar rocks?

Good job kid.
You caught me.

Spork wrote:
oooohh burn.

Please, just shut the fuck up.

Please Stop complaining like a bitch, GG.

Last edited by Noob on Mon May 03, 2010 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Mon May 03, 2010 3:49 am

PeePLZ PeePLZ...PLZZ

DEZ R JUST OBVEEOUS BUMPS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Thu May 06, 2010 9:13 pm

You readers are really active on my application, but could we talk about something else such as the rain and sunshine temp. I would appreciate it. We all make mistakes, then change the subject? We're all happy and friends so be cool & calm.

Happy Mapl-Idyllic-ing!

- Fluxions

Last edited by fluxions on Fri May 21, 2010 7:16 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Colotful Application   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sun May 09, 2010 12:13 am

My application was kinda.. Colorless? So I decided to put color in it! I wish readers will appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sat May 15, 2010 7:17 am

Flux should definatly get the job hes like the best person that you can talk to if anyone shoudl get it its him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sat May 15, 2010 7:24 am

fluxions wrote:
My application was kinda.. Colorless? So I decided to put color in it! I wish readers will appreciate it.

OBVIOUS BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210Sat May 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Thank you, I was like open-mouthed when I read that... Litteraly. That's really nice to hear from somebody Very Happy. Thank you again.

-Fluxions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluxions's GM Application.   Fluxions's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Fluxions's GM Application.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next