IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam's Gm Application :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sam's Gm Application :) Empty
PostSubject: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Name : Sam.

Timezone : GMT+8.

Email : AMillionOnes@hotmail.com.

IGN : PeterChao.

Why do you want to be a GM? : I feel that i have a bond with this server, whenever i feel bored, i'll think of this server. That kind of feeling encouraged me to make this server a better & more exciting and save people from boredom. Smile

What will you do as a GM? : I will host events & guide newcomers as they might not get used to this server. Besides guiding newcomers and players, i might also want to catch hackers and cheaters. :>

Why should you hire me? : I should be hired because i am friendly to players and strict to hackers & cheaters. I can also take charge of night security as i'm GMT+8, i don't abuse powers, i don't afk unless toilet break or get some stretching. Smile

How you can help the server as a GM? : I can help this server to advertise to not only friends & family and also most of my online friends. I will ask them to vote to keep the server up, i my own will also vote daily. :>

How long you have played IdyllicStory? : Till now i've played for 4 days and i'm quite used to this server & made quite a lot of friends. Very Happy

How long you play IdyllicStory per day? : I would play as much time as i can. Usually i can play up to 9 hours a day, unless i have special appointment, i would still play for 6 hours. Smile

How long you have played GMS? : I've played for around 4 years.

What makes you stand out? : My acts makes me stand out as i do things strictly & with rules around, i will not break it. I am sociable & can make lots of friends. Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm? : Most probably, i would prefer using !jail if the one i'm jailing is a hacker, cheater. If they've done a great impact or done a great harm to this server or players, i would use !ban to ban them. :>

Experience as a GM : I've not been GM in any servers yet, so i would like to try it out here in IdyllicMS, hoping you guys could give me a chance to show my skills to you all.

About Me : Hello ! I'm Sam, from Singapore ! I'm quite a study geek as i like studying, but i'm not a boring guy. I am friendly, so do not feel shy to ask me to be your friend ! Very Happy

Hobbies : My hobbies are playing computer games, sports, studying, cooking and a lot more. Very Happy

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you : I would not quit this server if i'm denied, i find it immature to have such a thinking. Whereas i will work hard and wait for a second chance to come. Smile

By ; Sam (PeterChao) ! Hope you guys accept my GM application.

Last edited by SammTheClown on Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: LOL!   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:10 pm

nice 1 sam i like it

-FatPaper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:18 pm

nice app sam
-Imarkus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:34 am

Haha, thanks ! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 am

I think you should of waited a little longer before posting a GM app but best of luck to you.

You should download a v62 GM handbook that could help you out a little bit.

Yeah so GL..

~Woah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 pm

I agree with Woah.
You should be more active, i never see you around.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Gm Application :)   Sam's Gm Application :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Sam's Gm Application :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-