IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Name : Jonathan

Time Zone : (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email : ifobster@gmail.com

IGN : Sniper

Why you want to be a GM : The more GMs there are the better we can stop hackers, I also want to experience to be GM.I will help the other players, and give them my complete attention (even leveling).

What you will do as a GM : I will help with any problem no matter who is requesting it except people who are breaking the rules, and I want to host events.Also I will players give tips to enjoy this server to the fullest. I will not ban because of grudges or problems with people talking to me.

How can you help the server as a GM : I can try to prevent hackers, host events, help with problems no matter how lame I think the request is. I want to experience what it is like to be a REAL GM.I will try to look for glitches, and try to fix them.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About a week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
School days: 1-4 hours
Weekends: 1-6 hours
Summer and holidays: 1-8 hours

How long you have played GMS : 2 years on and off.

What makes you stand out : I am not a person who sits down when someone needs help with problems no matter what.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban, !jail, !event, !clock, !hackers, and others I can't think of right now.

Experience as a GM : No experience. I'm sorry.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Honestly, I think quiting a server just because they can't be GM is stupid. I mean who would quit such a great private server like this one.

Last edited by xsniperex on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I edited it because I needed more details of what I can do and spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:24 pm

you should detail some more O:
Back to top Go down

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:16 pm

Okay i edited it Better? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Time210Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

My application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My application   My application Time210

Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-