IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{ e x t r a c t s }'s GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

{ e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Empty
PostSubject: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Last edit: July 23, 2010 9:10PM

APOLOGIES, I will be gone ALL day these dates:
July 24-25 Camping; July 28 Disneyland; August 4-7 Tennis camp

Name:
Sandy Tonnu

Time Zone:
PST

Email:
aaltoids@hotmail.com

IGN:
extracts

Why you want to be a GM:
I want to be a GM because I enjoy the position of actually helping others, and being a player all the time isn't always fun, so I want to change things up and experience being a GM on this server. I want to provide the players more events, so I am willing to host different events to fulfill the server's activities and fun. I also want to provide player support, answer questions and whatnot.

What you will do as a GM:
I'd do what a GM has got to do, self explanatory.

• Ban/jail/mute whoever deserves

• Deal with player's problems

• Answer questions that need to be answered I will try my best to answer them all, because whenever I ask questions, it’s a 50% chance that it gets answered. So I want to make sure ALL appropriate questions I can answer, are answered.

• Host varied events here and there so it's more entertaining than just hanging out in the FM or training all day, also another way for players to earn things other than killing and buying etc. I can also try to make up some new types of events.

What I have in mind so far are (*note I got some of these from my old servers I GM’d for , and I just want to provide this server with different types of events, so therefore I am bringing my experience to share here.):
1) What’s that item? I will describe the item in the most discreet way, and they will try to guess it
2) PVP. This server doesn’t really have PVP as a big thing, so we could host a thing where the first player that kills Gabe or whichever GM gets something special
3) Guild competitions. Host trivias, first guild to _ points wins
4) EXP events. For however long, we could have players get triple EXP
5) Scavenger hunt. First _ amount of people to bring me items I request will get a prize.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Provide the above, vote, advertise get the word out there bout this server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory:
A little more than a week almost two.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:
It’s hard to estimate because there’s days I go out and whatnot. The MAX that I play for a day is probably 14 hours. For the LEAST hours I’ve played is around maybe 1hr. But my average is probably around 8~9 hours a day. I also have practice everyday of the week for about 3-5 hours, depending on the coach. But I can manage my time around to fulfill my GM duties. I will definitely be on a lot more if needed.

How long you have played GMS:
About 4/5 years

What makes you stand out:
I can help the server with graphics.
I GM'd for a couple servers before, so I know what I'm doing.
I’m willing to do what I listed to make this a better experience for players playing on this server.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm:
I can’t remember any commands from the top of my head, but I do remember
!ban !cheaters !goto from 2 years ago when I was a GM, and that was maybe v55. Commands might have changed by now. My apologies for lack of commands, I will get the GM handbook when I do become GM though, if I do.

Experience as a GM :
I’ve been a GFX GM on Crucial MS/Winged MS/Scion MS (GM Electric 2008~2009) until it shut down and intern for GFX on Nerd Story/Nerds ‘R’ Us (Intern Infatuate 2009) until it shut down also.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Nothing would change, so there's no reason for me to quit. Getting approved GM is just to help others, and to enhance their ‘stay’ at this server. So, no I won’t quit the server if my application is denied.

Banner for the server:
Spoiler:

old GFX:
Spoiler:

{ e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  208jwcl
I don't know why my siggy won't show up.

Last edited by extracts on Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:07 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Isnt it too early for you to actually make an Application before getting known throughout the server?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

You're allowed to post an application after your first week .
But its better if you've played longer .
Increases your chances .
Anyway , add a little colour ?
Good luck !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:30 pm

SnowAkantor wrote:
Isnt it too early for you to actually make an Application before getting known throughout the server?

I guess you can say that, but I felt like I've played enough to apply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Then you should go with what you want .
Good luck !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 pm

Thanks CASH I also took your advice, and added a bit more color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Wow..
Really organized application here.
No mistakes found from me.
10/10
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: dfhfhd   { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

good app. it looks like u put alot of time into this app.
GL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 am

I like the app. 9/10 =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:35 am

Thanks guys (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Just let her do what she wants, I made an application on IdyllicStory the second day I played and I was still accepted. It never hurts to start early. Anyways, I love the way your application is formatted. I'm glad you're keeping your grammar well typed and that you're showing the effort to become a great GM for the server (: I'm rooting for you.~

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks Linniee <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:55 pm

you really deserve a GM position I have NEVER seen a more organized App in my life. I really hope you get this spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:38 am

Niiiiice~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:17 pm

OMG~! That was the best GM App I've ever seen! 9001/10!!! Very Happy
I think you deserve to get the GM Spot! :O
It was well-formated and I ♥️ the banners/sigs you made! •w•
Good Luck~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 am

Your app is so long & organized -sob-
I rate it over 9000! >;o
9000.01/10

Good luck on the spot~
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application    { e x t r a c t s }'s GM application  Time210

Back to top Go down

{ e x t r a c t s }'s GM application
Page 1 of 1