IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Time210Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Name : Young Choi

Time Zone : Eastern Time Zone

Email : Mick3y4u@gmail.com

IGN : CrazySheki

Why you want to be a GM : I love to be fair. People dont give any respect and I cant do anything about it. I have to report a gm myself, and sometimes they're not on. Justice. That is the word we should carry out. It's not fair to other hard working maplers to be overturned by some hacker. Change is what we belive in. xD

What you will do as a GM : I will jail people who deserve it. Seriously. I will ban all the other hackers and make this game FAIR. I can enjoy this like my studys. I think Idyllic Story Private server is a great game. I want to be responsible for this.

How you can help the server as a GM : Make it fair solve problems, and help people in need. I know most of the commands. I learned about it myself during my freetime.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Approximately 1 Month

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 2-3 Hours. Very Active.

How long you have played GMS : 4 years.

What makes you stand out : Im a Crazy Sheki! Very Happy I make good conversations and I'm pretty funny at times.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!ban

Experience as a GM : None I want to experience this!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Maybe in a year or two?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am

Not much information... O-o
And you only know the command !ban??
Download a GM handbook on google maybe?
And 2-3hours isnt really active..
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xD True..   GM Application Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:30 am

GM's job is to guide. Not be active. But i know that not being active effects my ability to carry out the job perfectly. But I will say that if i do become GM I'll try to do my best. I'm sorry. Im under restrictions or else my parents will not allow me to play at all. I will learn all the commands. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:34 am

That sucks ;(
This is what i ask on everyone's GM app :
Why should we choose you??
xx

GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:08 am

u just made urself fail the app
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:10 am

Cause i don't cheat, and i don't abuse any commands. I give circumstances to people who deserve it. I just want to help. Really, isn't that what GM's are for? I also want to be GM at least once before i finally quit. I have never hacked once in my life, and i am trustworthy. I didn't scam anyone in Idyllic. Idyllic rocks. xD
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 am

i mean depending on the circumstance i give consequences xD whoopsies
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:43 am

You've been playing a month I haven't seen you try to be seen so others will get to meet you.

Need a friend just add me.

~Woah
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am

ROFL. I have a gf and im trying to be stronger. xD I needed a srb. I do commute though. Maybe not as much as you. Very Happy Its ok though. I am frequently talking.
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: For Oesima   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:53 am

By the way. I don't give up. I suck everything i did wrong and i try to fix it. ㅠ.ㅠ Lol this is a game we're talking about, but I take this seriously. Please let me be part of the GM fun. I want to be a critic for others too. GM's love the dominance. I KNOW all of you do. It's like the surpreme court. Important FUN job! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:10 am

I don't think of it that way O.o
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ...   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Thats what stands out about me xD I think of it a whole new way. !cheaters
OMG its gonna be so fun.
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Oesima!   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 pm

I will be more active. Believe me. I play 3 hours usually. I'll be a GM part time. The only time i won't play as much is on friday. I have church on fridays and sundays so please dont hold it against me. Im very religious. I will try to be more active and try not to get caught by my parents. xD Pick Me !! I try very hard. Even at school. I'm pretty smart and know what to do. I think because of Idyllic i have something to look forward to. I want to play this for a long time until I "mature". Epiphanies of this realization are around High School Junior Year. So I probably will play 3 more years!!
Probably when Idyllic closes down. But I will stay loyal and righteous to Idyllic Story Smile
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 pm

CrazySheki wrote:
"I want to play this for a long time until I "mature"."

So does that mean you're not mature right now?
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 am

YEP. I'm pretty immature.
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 am

Hmm, I don't see a problem with your application at all. It has a very interesting beginning. Although, I'd see if you can try and get on more often and for longer periods of time. Try and make a deal with your parents or something lol.
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 am

xD Josh knows about that he gets kicked off sometimes too.
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:46 pm

I'll try Sad
Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ...   GM Application Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:35 am

I'm pretty tired.. So im gonna quit if im not picked though. Idyllic got a bit boring with nothing to do...
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:51 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-