IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application! (pocky)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Would you choose me as GM?
Yes
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap39%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 27 ]
No
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap9%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Maybe
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap23%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 16 ]
Hell NO
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_lcap29%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 am

DarrenMustache wrote:
Dino wrote:
DarrenMustache wrote:
Dino wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't pick you as a GM. I am not fond of people who steals the hard work of others and calls it their own. This is something you have been caught for on this forum and to me that's disgraceful. If you lied about something like that, on what basis am I suppose to believe that you would help this maple community? Also about that screen shot of you giving iAsian 10 event tickets, What is the point of showing off? Someone that is truly nice who just give them the tickets and just walk away. Unlike you who had him verify that he received tickets from you just so you can put it on your GM application. To me, that just seems pathetic.

Dino aka Mike Hok

O.o He was just being nice to him. They're both asian..... and what did he steal and call his own? He's actually pretty nice once U get to know him.

https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/wz-edits-f21/the-ulwz-i-made-pocky-t196.htm

He directly said"the ul.wz i made"

Darren, you don't understand. He actually took an SS of him being nice. That's just stupid. A good and modest person does not need to SS their every acts of kindness.

I admit, he took the UI.wz. But this has nothing to do with it. This is a GM app not a UI making app, :S. His, overall, app is pretty good. Look at the poll too. He has a pretty good vote too. Only 3 less people want him not to be GM. A few people don't decide.

Forget it. You have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm pretty tired of arguing with you when you don't even know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:20 am

Dino wrote:
DarrenMustache wrote:
Dino wrote:
DarrenMustache wrote:
Dino wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't pick you as a GM. I am not fond of people who steals the hard work of others and calls it their own. This is something you have been caught for on this forum and to me that's disgraceful. If you lied about something like that, on what basis am I suppose to believe that you would help this maple community? Also about that screen shot of you giving iAsian 10 event tickets, What is the point of showing off? Someone that is truly nice who just give them the tickets and just walk away. Unlike you who had him verify that he received tickets from you just so you can put it on your GM application. To me, that just seems pathetic.

Dino aka Mike Hok

O.o He was just being nice to him. They're both asian..... and what did he steal and call his own? He's actually pretty nice once U get to know him.

https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/wz-edits-f21/the-ulwz-i-made-pocky-t196.htm

He directly said"the ul.wz i made"

Darren, you don't understand. He actually took an SS of him being nice. That's just stupid. A good and modest person does not need to SS their every acts of kindness.

I admit, he took the UI.wz. But this has nothing to do with it. This is a GM app not a UI making app, :S. His, overall, app is pretty good. Look at the poll too. He has a pretty good vote too. Only 3 less people want him not to be GM. A few people don't decide.

Forget it. You have no idea what I'm talking about and I'm pretty tired of arguing with you when you don't even know what I'm saying.

Okay, that was my bad. I forgot what U typed. He gave someone 10 event tix. That's not so many. I got 15 from someone then I sold them. It's not a big deal dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:32 am

YOUR REALLY FUNNY Dino :]
i was just saying "LOL" at how i just have him the event tickets like THAT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:53 am

Pocky wrote:

Learn to type properly. No idea what you just said.

Oh you want me to screenshot every act of kindness I do?

Sorry that's like 100 screenshots. You're just an idiot who needs to show proof that you're "nice."

"I gave him cause he was Asian."

Mhm okay. That's the stupidest reason I've heard. Is there like this Asian supremacy around here that I don't know about? I'm probably guessing you won't give me any free event tickets cause I'm not Asian right?

It's funny. You're 14 and you still have no idea what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Dino wrote:
Pocky wrote:

Learn to type properly. No idea what you just said.

Oh you want me to screenshot every act of kindness I do?

Sorry that's like 100 screenshots. You're just an idiot who needs to show proof that you're "nice."

"I gave him cause he was Asian."

Mhm okay. That's the stupidest reason I've heard. Is there like this Asian supremacy around here that I don't know about? I'm probably guessing you won't give me any free event tickets cause I'm not Asian right?

It's funny. You're 14 and you still have no idea what I'm talking about.

Uhh...It's the fcking internet. Not writing and typing class. Oh if you're so nice, actually put up a SS of you being nice to someone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:02 pm

when is someone going to accept this Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:13 pm

AaronXninja wrote:
when is someone going to accept this Sad

I KNOW RIGHT O:<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 am

@aaron Thanks for all your support ; ]
Thanks Darren Very Happy

~Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 pm

wOw.. This application is long with alot of info but im confused why yuor screenshots r "Pocky" but your ign now is iPocky?? o___o

Overall,,, nice application P:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:28 pm

uh.. because of the server wipe..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:51 pm

Great app Dean Mendoza or Mark Lin (: Hope U get the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 pm

Thanks Anna Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Hey Dean, staying at the server, well on the forums of the server, so yeah Smile GL on getting the spot.. again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Thanks Smile you good lucked me like a billion times!
Hope you have time to go on the game!!

~Dean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 pm

What a marvelous Application!
You're definitely proficient in becoming a GM!
Remember to stay Active and Vote,
I'd have to say you have a excessive chance of becoming one.

Hahas, Good Luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:48 am

Come on Pocky !
Needa be more active .
I've seen you less these days .
GO GO GO !

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:19 pm

What? i've been on like so much... probably bcuz i was training ppl..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Can't train ppl as a GM now can ya ?
Hehe .
Try to go around helping others in need .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:51 pm

lolol. He has been helping a lot of people He got me to my first rebirth Razz Well, after the wipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Denied
Im Denying myself because of family problems and im not even sure if ill be back to this server any time soon. I'll miss you all and especially you Lexii. This server made the best of it for me and i really think i builded a relationship to this server and everyone whos in it. GoodBye All. I hope ill be back..

~Dean
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 pm

Alright, GL with life Dean
Ill miss you...
You were a good friend
Hope you'll visit Idyllic some time ;)
But i already said goodbye to you on Idyllic
So yea.. Baiis ill talk to ya later some time
xx
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Lexii10
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 4 Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Application! (pocky)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4