IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application! (pocky)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you choose me as GM?
Yes
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap39%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 27 ]
No
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Maybe
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 16 ]
Hell NO
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

yes but the hackers CRASH the game which makes gabe have to do extra work which we all dont want. i will only give chances to people that deserve it. simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 am

Looks like alot of people want you as Gm.
Good Luck.
Nice App too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 am

mhmm thanks alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pro app man   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:13 am

Pro app, nice one too. I think you have a good chance for the last GM position. I hope its u, me, or kitteh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Hes very active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 2:48 am

Yes Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 3:31 pm

um yes, it's true, your GM app is pretty good.
However, I hate to disappoint you and maybe other people, like number and Ashwintay have only 1 post, and it is on this app? I have a feeling that you are the same people as them, just making different accounts. If this isn't true, im deeply sorry.
Can't Gabe like check their ip???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 4:10 pm

oh haha! Your wrong but its ok, people always say that because number and ashwinty were new to the fourms and the game when they posted a reply .
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 4:19 pm

WOW You might be right o-o!!
ashwintay AND Boredonyou JOINED the forums on the same day when they posted only 1 commant on your GM app..
Kinda weird and sad to post good things to yourself on a other account,
afraid ur not gonna make it??
1 Thing, commants on a GM app doesnt really matter. The owner picks you if your perfect for the job, and not because people say good things about you.
xx Alexandra/Oesima !! P.S. i can be 100% wrong about this, but its a little odd.

GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 6:16 pm

Alexii, last time, i helped train ashwinty thats why he made a fourms acc and commented on mine first. the Boredonyou one i dont even know and im guessing that he liked my gm app so he commented?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 6:20 pm

well, it's all in the hands of gabe now. If he wants to ip check, he can. If he doesn't then he doesn't.
And again, i'm VERY sorry if this is just a coincident.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 6:21 pm

It can be possible that he asked friends to say that on his GM app.
So im not sure if thats gonne help.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 6:27 pm

belive me, don't beleive me. simple as that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 6:31 pm

well yes, I guess it is kind of possible that he asked 3 of his friends to help him.
I don't know who to believe Sad
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm not gonna believe anyone and im not choosing sides

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Sat May 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Lets bring this conversation over to my thread xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Mon May 03, 2010 4:31 am

wth is fuzounese???? and btw who needs a chinese interpreter theres enough asians in this game Razz im white cmon i feel alone in the world of MS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Mon May 03, 2010 4:34 am

and i dont want higher version items i came here cuz i got tired of higher version items
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Mon May 03, 2010 11:55 pm

No one asked for your opinion. & asians love online games ;D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Thu May 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Aren't you inlove with Gabe??!??!?!
GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Fdjjsd10?????!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Fri May 07, 2010 12:11 am

Nuh uh O;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:09 am

oh jajaja im back Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:37 am

SWEET!

WazzupBRO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 am

Wb, and very nice application dude. xD Hope ya get the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:55 pm

@woah ;] Lmfaoo Waddupp

and Apocalypce thanks for the support :-]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) - Page 2 Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Application! (pocky)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next