IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application! (pocky)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you choose me as GM?
Yes
GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_lcap39%GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 27 ]
No
GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_lcap9%GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 6 ]
Maybe
GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_lcap23%GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 16 ]
Hell NO
GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_lcap29%GM Application! (pocky) I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 69

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

GM Application! (pocky) Empty
PostSubject: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Name :
Dean Lin [or: Mark Mendoza]

Time Zone :
EST

Email :
dean445lin@gmail.com

AIM:
That1NerdyAsian

IGN :
iPocky

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to be GM because i want to help players in the game. I will of course not give stuff to players. Sometimes hackers go on when they know there is no GM on and when im on there is like 2 hackers which i wanted to jail because they were hacking but no GM was on and i am not gm. Also some of the Gm's speak spanish and other languages. I know Chinese, English, Fuzounese, and Mandarin [: This depends on what hack they are using though. I can tell if they are using a swimming FM Map.wz or if they are using the swim hack instead. I really enjoy this game with no hackers and no spoilers. I'm sure everyone that doesn't hack in idyllic wants the same as me. A community of hackers-free Very Happy

What you will do as a GM :
I will host few events a day if any other GM's won't but i will ask you guys if you guys agree or not. I will ban hackers and will not listen to whatever they say and they will NOT get second chances so our private server doesn't get messed up. Maybe sometimes when its like holidays or days off where people could play, we host more events then the regular times where people have school. Most of the GM's have different time-zone's as me so when they are sleeping, resting, or out i can cover them and so if any players has any problems in the game, i will try my best to help them but as of right now, I'm not GM, but i still try to help new idyllic players.

How you can help the server as a GM :
i can help this server because we can maybe add some higher version maple items to this private server and make a gachapon. People in the game probably think that the things get old since almost every private server has the same things, but i want this private server to be the different one with higher version items Smile. I will give advice to you (Gabe) how to improve the private servers for what people want. I can also help the server by making alot of people have trust in me and i won't let them down. Let them enjoy the events i make if i become a GM. I really think that if all of the GM's work together, the server will become as known as the best private server alive in history Very Happy and gonna be 1st in every website and BEAT Rydah MS!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
2 months <3 Smile Happy 2 month anniversery idyllic <3<3 Very Happy roflmao. I probably will play even longer and longer as the year goes on and goes on to 2011 Smile then maybe, just maybe if this server is still on, 2012 <3

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I play around 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-3 hours on weekdays because i usually come home around 3:00 pm but since its Summer Vacation I'm going to start playing ALOT more c[:. I really can't stop how long i play idyllic cause its too addicting and i don't want to get off my chair or do anything but to stay on idyllic and chat with other players and rb and enjoy the events GM's host.

How long you have played GMS :
I played about for 5 years and a half so i know almost EVERYTHING about maplestory. I thought GMS was getting boring so i decided to join a private server and found this amazing server which got me interested and addicted to it :]. I can rejoin GMS and play it but i decide to spend more time in idyllic because i think GMS is not really worth staying in and wasting your real money on NX cash. This Private server is just perfect the way it is. We just need to improve the lag. Thats it. Everything else is fine the way it is. The people that wanna leave. They can leave. The people that wanna stay, They can stay forever and enjoy this wonderful & perfect server :]

What makes you stand out :
what makes me stand out is my personality Very Happy lol! I wont be mean to any players in the game and of course not trick them either xD. I'm not foolish with my job if i get this job. I won't get pissed and angry just because of one person cursing at me or accusing me for something i didn't do. I will never give hackers second chances like the one that everyone knows of right now, the spam hacker or the Attack Hack. If a player is damaging max attack with 1 rebirth, they are obviously hacking and i will then ban them but, if they have the items that they traded in with tetris peices or if they bought srb rings, i will tell them to screenshot it so then i can see if they are lying or not. Not to brag, but Honestly im very responsible of my mistakes. If i make one mistake ONCE, i will never make that mistake again. I will want other GM's to point out my mistake and i will fix it as best as possible and i hope i will do a perfect job for the server.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
When i am GM, i will host events when i get permission from another GM like Alexandra and Javi or Google. I will make Hide and Seek events and maybe make a timer for how long they get to find me. Like for example when players are bored and theres a lot of players on, i will ask Alexandra if i can host an event to take the boredum out of the idyllic players so they will enjoy the game much more. Only when it's something important and i have to talk to them about it.
Example:
!ban
!jail
!mute
!Notice
!timer for any events i host for the players >;]

Experience as a GM :
I dont really have THAT much experience in a GM but ill learn. Very Happy i hope the other GM's will also teach me. like [GM]Oesima, [GM]Google, and Josh Very Happy:D, and Yahoo LMFAOOO :] I know how to control this Position. I won't take more power than im allowed to. I won't make mistakes that are very silly that will get me demoted. Even without a lot of experience i think that being in this server for 3 months, i know what the players want, what the players like, and what they will want as an event daily. I'm very eager to learn how to become a great GM like how Alexandra used to be. She moved up because she learned alot from the other GM's and now she has a bunch of experience and maybe she'd like to pass on some of it to me Smile. When i have enough experience to be a great GM, i will pass on some information to someone that had no experience to becoming a GM before or help them just when they got their GM position.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No. Even if i am not GM in this server, there are more people in the server to talk with and there are also other GM's that Host events so i don't really have to worry if i don't get this position or not! If i don't get chosen, please honestly tell me.. Very Happy. This server is the 1st private server i never quitted and stayed in the longest. Honestly, this server never got boring to me. I loved this server because the people in this server are kind and don't have an attitude at all. The other servers i played like RadianceMs, DodgeyStory, and Teenstory ALL got me bored after like 1 week! I appreciate the owner [gabe] for making this server enjoyable to me and all my idyllic friends and players. This would be pointless if i quitted just because of a single word "Denied" because i've noticed that maybe i don't really know these people in real life but we've all builded something thats called a "Family" which makes me happy because in other servers, there are rude and disrespectful people out there that don't care about you at all and just backstab you to whatever you do. Idyllic taught me a lesson to let your personality be because the people in this server are awesome and nice like Alexandra. We've known each other for about 3 months in idyllic now and we've builded a strong relationship. We always greet each other and never talk bad about each other. This kind of friendship in idyllic is really hard to find. I love you

About Me: Lol.. I have tons of homework to do and im also in a high class algebra and in SP classes which makes it rare for me to go on but i will go on and help players and do my homework c[:

Hobbies: PLAY THE COMPUTER 24/7 8D lol thats my hobby

GM Application! (pocky) Maple019
GM Application! (pocky) Maple022
GM Application! (pocky) Dasdaw12
Im not trying to show off that i caught a hacker, im just letting you guys know that im RESPONSIBLE, and i always open the chatlog to see if a hacker is doing something like hitting 10,000 then 99,999 then killed anego when they ONLY have 1 rebirth but now with the tetris pieces and they hit that much, i will do more investigation before banning them [:
GM Application! (pocky) Dddddd10
Im that NICE . LOL i gave them to him cause he was asian c[: Asians FTW and the picture kinda got messed up cause i used "Paint" >:O & one last thing, thats how we asians role <3 and by me saying i gave him those because he was Asian was a joke. I would be kind and give something to them if i have it and they really really need it.
GM Application! (pocky) Dfszgf10
HOW CUTE. lol!
GM Application! (pocky) Poche_10
Very Happy

Thanks For Reading My Application and Thanks For Your Time
~Dean <3 Smile

Last edited by Pocky on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:43 am; edited 35 times in total (Reason for editing : Make This Awesome c[:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Nice app.
Funny color for a guy. Lol.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:27 am

Lol thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:18 am

fyrer0cks wrote:
Nice app.
Funny color for a guy. Lol.

Good Luck.

Pink is the new black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Nice app hehe. Sorry I never got to commenting.

Keepp vottinng and remember to bee activee ^^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:57 am

Yo man if i were to pick the next GM you would be my first choice dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:50 am

Number wrote:
Yo man if i were to pick the next GM you would be my first choice dude.

Lol Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Good luck Pocky!
Your awesomly kind!
Thks for helping me rb!

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm

ashwintay wrote:
Good luck Pocky!
Your awesomly kind!
Thks for helping me rb!

Very Happy Very Happy

THANKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Wow nice app Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:11 pm

oh and also! i want you as a GM! you seem very kind : lol! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:12 pm

@ BoredOnYou Thanks Very Happy and yes, i am very kind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 am

Yeah man. If anyone I'd say you could be hell of a better GM than I was. You would probably be the next GM, if I had a say in it anymore hehe.

You and linnie should be GMs.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:25 pm

every1 is a better gm then u was spork
<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Haha Alex your so nice to the players<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 pm

:0 DID U SEE LINNIE's GM APP? it has 515 views o-o now i feel like my app is a noob Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:39 am

deenstarz wrote:
:0 DID U SEE LINNIE's GM APP? it has 515 views o-o now i feel like my app is a noob Shocked

Don't worry mate, it's only numbers - no big deal. People troll on the unnecessary threads, thus getting more views than normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Razz Razz ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm

wow. from all the GM apps i have read i think that yours and linnie's was the best i saw! you two should be the next GM's Smile keep voting and good luck on GM position! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:31 pm

heyyy! its u ;D! Lol. GOOD LUK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:04 am

mhm. Thanks for the support guys Razz ! I'll vote and be active ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi there :3   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:24 am

nice vid Razz

Remember to stay active and vote every 12 hours :DDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:25 am

I know . Razz i will be mad active Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hi there :3   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:17 pm

Nice app, Remember to vote and stay active ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 am

Pocky wrote:

Hobbies: PLAY THE COMPUTER 24/7 8D lol thats my hobby

GM Application! (pocky) Maple017
LMAO thats cool, but had to vote hell no cause of the no second chance thing, everyone deserves a second chance =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application! (pocky)   GM Application! (pocky) Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Application! (pocky)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next