IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iAznAaronXD GM Application!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Empty
PostSubject: iAznAaronXD GM Application!!   iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm

Name :
Aaron Abunal

12 (But I have a brain of a 15 year old. (No Lie))

Time Zone :
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email :
ItzAaronXD@gmail.com

IGN :
iAznAaronXD

Why you want to be a GM :
I'm friendly and helpful. Mostly to all new characters and I really believe that since I go for large parts of my day without any GMs online I can fill in the gap where they are not online and be able to help those new characters and welcome them to the server so that it is less daunting than it seems when you are one of the few people online or just in need of any help. I'd also be able to host events for the people that are online at these times because there are many hours that pass before a GM who does host events comes online which I think is a shame for those players who miss out on the fun and the goodies from an event. I would definetly be dedicated to being a GM and take it seriously. I could accept people disliking me if it is for the good of the server but I'd like to hope that this would rarely happen as the main job of a GM should be helping people and Maple Story is a game so people should be enjoying themselves but I would not quit anything just because a few people don't like what I have to do.

What you will do as a GM :
As GM, I will try my best to help people, especially new people and introduce them to the server so that they feel comfortable and have fun playing this server. I will also try my best to host great and fun events so that the players will have a fun time playing IdyllicStory. Last thing, i'll go Hacker Hunting for an hour or two.

How you can help the server as a GM :
As GM, I'll help the server by inviting other people to play, helping the players, voting every 12 hours, and hopefully, DONATE.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I've only been playing for 2 days but I promise to play more and interact with the players so that soon i'll be very familiar with it.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Right now, i'll be playing for at least 7 hours because it's summer right now. But when school starts, i'll try to get on everyday for at least 3 hours everyday.

How long you have played GMS :
I played GMS for about 2 1/2 years but I stopped playing when I found out about private servers. BERA!!!

What makes you stand out :
What makes me stand out is that I have lots of experience as a GM, MOD, SuperGM, and Admin. I'm also friendly which makes it really easy to interact with others and get to know everyone. I am also very helpful and i'll be there if anyone needs help. Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I will mainly be using !cheater and !warp because !cheater tells me who are suspected as cheating, and !warp to go to the suspected people and see if they are cheating. I will also be using !jail, !say, and !shop.

Experience as a GM :
I've had many experience as a GM, MOD, SuperGM, Player Helper, and even as an Admin. I was a GM for many Private Servers including, MoonstarMS, RiceStory, SkeleyMS, LulzMS, and ProstituteMS. I started out as MOD for all of the servers I just mentioned. I advanced to SuperGM for SkeleyMS and I also applied for SuperGM for DeltaStory, ClarityMS, and HydroMS. (I was accepted) Lastly, I was Admin for MusixStory.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?
No, I like this server. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

the color so bright, gonna blind me. but good app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iAznAaronXD GM Application!!   iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:41 pm

I agree with vic, but you have to play at least a week. I suggest saving this and reposting in 5 days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iAznAaronXD GM Application!!   iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:53 am

alrighty. Smile and i'll change the font color Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iAznAaronXD GM Application!!   iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:37 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iAznAaronXD GM Application!!   iAznAaronXD GM Application!! Time210

Back to top Go down

iAznAaronXD GM Application!!
Page 1 of 1