IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application   Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 pm

Name : Jimmy Li

Time Zone : GMT+/-7:00

Email : lolpanda_iceteaftw@hotmail.com

IGN : idowfu

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM because I want to take responsibility for the server and banned people. Every time people hack, i get piss off. I also want to jail people who pvp in fm with your permission.

What you will do as a GM : I'll try to take care of the server and help people with bugs/errors so they can enjoy the game better. I'll help new comers start off with a good start.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server by getting more people to join the event. Also I can create new maps or create event to help the people enjoy the game more.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : around 1 week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Weekday-(2-5 hours) Weekends-(1-8 hours) Summer (1-24 hours)

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for a year.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that I'm nice to players and I'm fair. When there's a problem I'll try my best to solve it.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I'll use !cheaters, !jail, !ban, !event, !warp and many more, but i don't really have enough space.

Experience as a GM : 3 months on Johnms (got closed)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Nah man, this server was one of the most fun server i have ever been on. This server is a really nice server for example not lot of maintenances. Also the shops are really cheap =P.

Hobbies: Playing idyllicstory, Hanging out with friends online/in real life, and sports.Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application Jimmy_11
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application   Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:56 pm

Denied!!
Not active.
Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Idowfu/Jimmy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1