IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cabbage's GM Application

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cabbage's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:37 am

Name : Kenneth

Time Zone : +8Hrs GMT

Email :Emo-x3@hotmail.com

IGN :Cabbage

Why you want to be a GM :I want to catch all the hackers in the game and hope there will be no one hacker in the server cause its quite irrating.As in some events. Those hackers used Swimhack and they are banned i hope to ban them too. Some hackers use dmg hack when theres is no GM online.Sometimes when i am Online there is no GM.I Hope my timing can Match with other GMs so that we wont crash the timing that we are on everyday to catch the hackers.I hope to host some events too.Player events has too less people playing as they couldn't use @joinevent the command to go to event map.

What you will do as a GM :I will try my best to ban all the hackers and do at least 3 events per day around 3 hrs per event?I want the server to be save as there will be extinction of Hackers.(Dream).

How you can help the server as a GM :I Will Ban all the hackers as aboved mentioned and help players who need helps.I Relieased some GM dont help players when they need help. So i wish i can help them to ban hackers.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I Played IdyllicStory For Apparently 2 week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Around 10 hrs?

How long you have played GMS : 3-4 years.

What makes you stand out :Helping will make me stands out? Haha i will help all the new players if they need help like tell them more commands of Idyllicstory.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I Hasn't became one so i doesn't know much commands but i saw some GM use this few commands that are quite useful for banning hackers or finding hackers. !Cheaters? !Warp? !Jail? !Ban.

Experience as a GM :Sadly None.Hope to be one soon Cabbage's GM Application Icon_razz

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest I wont quit the server as there are still alot of GMs hosting event giving out attractive prizes. I Will carry on playing and win all the prizes(selfish).

Last edited by Cabbage on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:50 am

Put some colours. After Full-stops, must put space Smile haha. Btw, "I Hope my timing can Match with other GMs so that we wont crash the timing that we are on everyday to catch the hackers.". This one I don't quite get it. Smile IF you match with other GMs you are obviously sharing the duties of a GM with other GMs lol. Smile Therefore, in your idea, crashing the timing. Good Application overall, just try to share more with Good English.

No hard feelings dude. Smile

-ZORO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Haha thanks i added some colours to it already.   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 am

Ty Zoro

Cabbage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 am

Great application !

Good luck on getting Accepted ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks :P   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:40 am

Thanks Carol

Cabbage~
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am

Yeey a colorfull app :D
You can learn (almost) all the GM commands in a GM handbook
Easy to download on google :) take a look?
Nothing else seems wrong to me so.. Thats about it O-o
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Don't forget to vote and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Haha Thanks :P   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Thanks Lexi

Cabbage~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Nice app ! Very Happy Hope u get to be GM ! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:07 pm

Cabbage. Where to start with him. Although I really don't have a say in this, but Cabbage is the rude one. I was standing in FM2 with my friend, with Cabbage, Carol, and some other people on the map, and I decided to kill some anegos. Of course it was my bad, so when they said stop hitting, I, of course, stopped. But they continued to harass me and my friend, telling us to get out, when clearly, my friend was on the ladder, and me, I was just standing there minding my own business. They continued to harass us, one time my friend even said, stop talking to me please, because clearly, me and my friend we're not bothering them. Yes, they told us numerous times to leave the map, but they had no right to tell us to do anything, for we were not bothering them. Of course, maybe if I did leave the map, none of this would have happened, but these people, especially Cabbage, had gotten me so angry, that my anger took over. There are no screenies, however, it was my fault for not getting any, but I'm sure people saw the smega by Cabbage and xiaowilly calling me a dog. By that time, I was just saying hi to them. Being "friendly" i guess. And if it really matters, Cabbage's english is quite horrible. I could not understand for the living god what he was saying, it even shows in his application. To make things worse, I told them my race. And what do they do? They decide to make fun of my race. Now, is that really GM behavior? Like I said, no screenies, but look. Im not the one to bother a GM, im not the one who like to wastes time. If i took the time to write all of this out, then by god it must mean something. Like I said above, I don't really have a say in this, but since it affected me so much, just one person, who's to say he won't continue harassing someone because of something stupid, like standing in "his" map. My point is, Cabbage is a rude, inconsiderate kid, who thinks just because someone isn't in the top ten, they're not worth shit to him. This is not to start another fight between Cabbage and me, I'm just saying what needs to be said. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:19 pm

WOOOOOWWWW
You need to write some books O-o
This is damn much text :O Not gonna read it all O-o
Gonna save that for some GM apps..
P.S. My english sucks too O-o Since im Dutch haha :D
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

wow, lol i don't know the people but i don't wanna know em either.. o_o.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

SPARKNOTES:

Cabbage is rude, inconsiderate, and doesn't respect others. Constantly harassing those who don't want anything to do with him, doesn't know when to just leave people alone. Also makes fun of other races, and looks down upon those who are not in the top ten. And Alexandra, your english is very easy to comprehend. His english is atrocious. His grammar is horrible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lols Erhermm whats ur words .. i ask u to nicely u make me want to scold   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 am

I Will scold whenever i hate people thats ks my map ? or raid my map..

But if i am a GM i doesnt need to scold i can just warp u off LOL.. Haha but i wont use if there is not a need <3.

Cabbage~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 am

You know you can just talk to the person... not just yell/scream and cuss at them. Be reasonable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lols er..   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 pm

I didnt Yell as i am getting pissed off as i asked him nicely to cc and i said last warning b4 i yell haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Ah, well I didn't see or know the whole story behind this so I can't really say anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Cabbage, calm down.
Obviously, one person does not respect you, because of your anger.
I do believe that you shouldn't warp a person out simply because they caused "anguish" to you. Also, a good GM does NOT say it's their map, when everybody in the community has a right to go there.
But, overall, gL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:06 am

Cabbage wrote:
I Will scold whenever i hate people thats ks my map ? or raid my map..

But if i am a GM i doesnt need to scold i can just warp u off LOL.. Haha but i wont use if there is not a need <3.

Cabbage~

I find a problem with this. First of all, if you did become a GM, why would you need to be training? Wouldn't it be a better idea to be doing something else? Even roaming around the various maps of Idyllic looking for hackers is a better use of time than training. Another idea, a GM does need to "scold" someone when they do something wrong. That way, they might learn something from it and not do it again. Simply warping them off won't solve anything. They will most likely, just keep repeating whatever it is that they have done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:58 am

Well Cabbage, it's looking pretty decent! My only problems are the spelling and incomplete sentences.. Razz But other than that, it's pretty decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lol..   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Josh.. What if i am not a GM . thats it.. lol i need to train aqn so i rather train.. Even if i am a GM i wont reqret. lols

Err Vincent Thanks For ur Comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

In my opinion, Cabbage does not meet GM standards. He is constantly swearing, calling my friends and me names, and just being an ass.

For example:

I was sitting in FM 2 doing absolutely NOTHING. Cabbage just happened to be in there killing the anegos and I'm just there fiddling around with my equips. What does Cabbage say?

"CC"

He spams it like 10 more times until I tell him I'm not even doing anything.

Then he starts using his caps locks and just starts cursing me out. Calling me a "dog."

Another incident:
Cabbage's GM Application Maple010

Both Cabbage and xiiaowilly insulting and harassing other guild members.

There are so many more incidents with many other people too.

All I'm saying is that if he does become a GM, I don't know what he'll do. But I bet he'll jail, ban, and warp everyone who dislikes him because of his attitude.

Oh and I got plenty more SSes of Cabbage harrassing other players. Just PM me if you want them.

Last edited by Pastout on Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:28 pm

good app but there are some things u need to change on how u act
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 am

Get the facts right before scolding me no prove dun tok i scold ppl = ks guild master hack care u shut up we dun need your word
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks Vincent Hehe.   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 am

Thanks Vincent

Cabbage~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 am

xiaowilly wrote:
Get the facts right before scolding me no prove dun tok i scold ppl = ks guild master hack care u shut up we dun need your word

Are you talking to me? I do have proof btw. And I'll post it if you want.

I can't even understand the second half of your post because it's filled with errors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabbage's GM Application   Cabbage's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Cabbage's GM Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next