IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD

Go down 

Do i have the chance to be GM??
DREAM ON..
ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD I_vote_lcap40%ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Yeah, give him a shot...
ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD I_vote_lcap50%ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Do some changes, bro..
ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD I_vote_lcap10%ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Empty
PostSubject: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

Name : Mdnurhikam

Time Zone : GMT + 8

Email : mdnurhikam@hotmail.com

IGN : Zoro

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM to experience how it is like to be a person in-charge. I want to help those in need and answer questions to the best of my knowledge. I just want to make new friends and make the players feel happy while playing, to know that there's a GM that they could hang out with. Also, I have a different time zones than other people. I don't see GMs online often... But, Hey.. don't mean they don't try.. Smile. hehehe. I want to give the players events as many times as I can so that they have fun online. Smile

What you will do as a GM : I will try my best to help those who are KS-ed by someone else. (This, I need to know how) I get KS-ed most of the time and find it very annoying cause the monster you tried to kill sometimes get killed by someone else and you don't get the experience points (EXP). I would also like to have events between families as people ask around about it most of the time when I am playing and thinking that it would be a good idea to host such events for players to know who are in the same family as they are.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help by being reliable and when someone is in need, I will do my best to help.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : more than 3 XDXDXD

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Around 9 hours during holiday and AT LEAST four hours during schooldays. Smile

How long you have played GMS : I don't play GMS, but only the MapleSEA for South-East Asian countries. For about 6 years.

What makes you stand out : I believe that my kindness makes me stand out. I don't like to spit out vulgarities as I'll afraid that it'll turn into a habit. I also like to train those who are new to the server, so that they can reach more rebirths faster then to train by themselves at a very slow rate. BUT OF COURSE, when I'm GM, I won't train others, LOL. Cause it's not allowed Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : hmmm.. I haven't become a GM at any moment in my life, but I do know some GM commands that I can use, since Alexandra said something about a GM handbook that can be downloaded online.... So.... I downloaded it and learnt a few commands.
!jail ..., !ban ..., !warp,etc

Experience as a GM : Sadly, none. Crying or Very sad

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Nah.. This server is one of the most greatest servers I've played, with great people who can accept nasty jokes.. haha.. I'll be playing this server more if my application is denied... Very Happy (fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!) Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by mdnurhikam on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:31 pm

Feel good how?
May I just suggest adding examples to your app?
Other than that 7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:33 pm

daprodige wrote:
Feel good how?
May I just suggest adding examples to your app?
Other than that 7/10

ok thanks for your suggestion. I appreciate it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 pm

Good revision. Now I would give it a 9.5/10. Add some color as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

Ok.. I have added colour and hope that this is a good one. Thanks for your suggestion again, Daprodige
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 am

HEY.. Great GM application.. Zoro's really nice.. he helps me out whenever I'm in trouble... he helps me train a lot .. Hope you become GM Zoro.. you deserve it Very Happy He's one of the kindest people I've seen. Never seem to raise his temper when I ask too much questions Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:33 am

Zoros a good guy he never has done anything while in supreme (my guild) that has been negative, he helps other members, etc. I view a guild as basically a community in a community, and if he helps those hes around without gm powers imagine all the good he can do with the ability fix things even easier.

To put plainly: I support him in his GM application. I vouch for his character/personality, etc.

-Lick
Leader of Supreme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:14 am

dis guy zoro shuld be a gm, he understands ppl wen dey need help and really trys to help sumone out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:31 pm

im not sure about him being a gm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 pm

AaronXninja wrote:

why??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

AaronXninja wrote:

You know what Aaron? You are a bich. Sorry Aaron, but many others believe that too. Snow even posted a response to that. He had proof too. You are rude, disrespectful and you never listen.
You don't even know Zoro so before you go on saying that you are not sure about him being a GM, get to know the guy.

@zoro That is the reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:55 am

daprodige wrote:
AaronXninja wrote:

You know what Aaron? You are a bich. Sorry Aaron, but many others believe that too. Snow even posted a response to that. He had proof too. You are rude, disrespectful and you never listen.
You don't even know Zoro so before you go on saying that you are not sure about him being a GM, get to know the guy.

@zoro That is the reason.

Aaahh.. ok.. now, I know.. thanks, bro.. Smile. Well, the thing is, there are many people like him, in this world, but chill, okay. hahaha. @Aaron, try to not be too egoistic, dude, you don't even know me. Please, if you think you're not sure of me NOT being a GM, i understand, it might be because I'm not experienced enough, but, HEY, no one's perfect, I might make mistakes If I become the GM, but it's a matter of whether I learn from them and DO my best not to repeat the mistakes that I made and not repeat it. That's all I have to say. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 am

Hmm..
Be active in the forums and the Game to gain people's trust on you
Give a warm welcome to New-comers and be patient with them
Vote every 12 hours for the server
Help anyone in need.
Thats the basic thing you need to do as a Player before you be a GM to me.
IN MY OPINION Please.
Do not Judge on this comment.
Good luck Zoro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 am

hey it looks good bro look forward to seeing u as a GM definitly a good person for it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GL   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 am

GL Zoro.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 am

Yeey another colorfull GM app :D
And i see my name in it too ^^
We cant do really much about the ksers
Since we have only 4chs and everyone wants to train at anego/hh
I tell them to party eachother and train together :D
Btw 3-5hours online isnt really active for a GM
I know people that play all day long O-o
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Don't forget to vote and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 am

oh.. 3-5 hours not much? Smile. Well .. that's just an average timing you see Smile plus, I can't on everyday.. hehe.. I'll try to go online as much as I can.. Smile And I vote everytime after 12 hours.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy THANKS!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Good stuff man. I hope he's hiring more than one GM x__x. Good luck mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am

Thanks iAsian Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD   ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD Time210

Back to top Go down

ZORO'S GM APPLICATION XD
Page 1 of 1