IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ImForev3r's GM application <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ImForev3r's GM application <3 Empty
PostSubject: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Name : Vy

Time Zone : EST

Email : 14lnguyen@gmail.com

IGN : ImForev3r

Why you want to be a GM : To show that not only can mature adults be able to be "in charge" of a game but a 15-year old like me could also be accepted as a GM. I also believe that it's a great opputunity for more ideas from a younger age person.

What you will do as a GM : I will be watching the hackers of which Idyllic Story will not allow. I will also like to host events that are new to the community. Being friendly is one of the things that will help Idyllic Story a little bit more, and I would definitly love to be able to bring that to the server.

How you can help the server as a GM : I wil rid of hackers and cheaters, since it is not fair to the other players. But, I believe that second chances can be made. So, possibly a warning, then banned.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have at least been playing for a good amount of 3-4 weeks. But I have been training on a different character, so you may haven't seen me on 'ImForev3r'.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : It depends on which days of the week, due to soccer. If I say so myself, I think i play around 3-4 hours a day, or more.

How long you have played GMS : A good 2 years.

What makes you stand out : My individuality. I dont usually like to flow with the crowd, I like to stand out. Making my own fun and I really enjoy it.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban and !events mostly. Because I see all around the FM that people could not attend most events due to their time zones, so I would like to have more events for people who could not attend most events.

Experience as a GM : I haven't really been a GM before, but I would like to give it a try.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No, I believe that it would be very cruel and whoever DOES quit a server just because they didn't get accepted, they probably would be a self-centered person. I also think that giving up is not something I would do. But, not all GM positions are "right" depending on the person.

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.
[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Hope u get it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Nice application, although there are a few minor grammar mistakes. Otherwise, good job. Hope you make the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:52 am

Nice App.
Hope you make the spot!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:51 am

Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Confused, if you are ImForev3r why is your forum name Hisbeat?
Or are you hisbeat on a other account?

Anyway, Goodluck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:19 pm

haha Nah, its HisBeat talking, I just let my cousin Vy let her do her application on my accountt rawr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:46 am

That's confusing.

xD well then good luck to her.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ImForev3r's GM application <3   ImForev3r's GM application <3 Time210

Back to top Go down

ImForev3r's GM application <3
Page 1 of 1