IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Michael's GM application   Michael's GM application Time210Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:53 am

Name : Michael (last name censored, Admins PM me if you really need it)

Age : 13 (Yes i know it seems young, age is but a number)

Time Zone : EST

Email : playallgamesandwin@yahoo.com

IGN : Michael

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to become a Game Master for idyllicstory because i believe that as you are now in a fresh, new community, many improvements and things can be done to help give the server become a more recognized and popular place.

What you will do as a GM : As a Game Master, i will help contribute to the game by implementing new ideas, helping with Repacking (if gabe wants me to), adding custom content and helping to renovate the new server into something new.

How you can help the server as a GM : I have experience in Repacking, Hacker-hunting, and graphics. As a GameMaster, I will help repack to help put some custom content into the server, implement cool ideas, hunt down those who do against the gameplay, and occasionally help the server in the graphics department, such as banners and web layouts (not so much layouts, more banners Razz)

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Although i have just started playing today, the server is fairly new and i believe thats a reasonable excuse Razz

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Er, seeing as my download for v.62 will be done in the next hour or so, Prob. 5 hours or so a day? Razz

How long you have played GMS : I have played Maplestory overall for 7 years. Starting in KMS, I moved my way over to MapleSEA (VMKissocool, GloomySkyz), and then for the last 3 years moved to GMS (WahooDevil, Trandescent, GioomySkyz, MyIdeaOfFun, Trandescent, Translunar)

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that not only do i have experience in the field of private servers, but i also have more to offer such as repacking, custom content, graphics, etc etc

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Mainly !warp and !say because i'll host a lot of events. And !ban if theres any hackers.

Experience as a GM : I have exp. in 10+ servers, Ranging from v.55 to v.62, Including BetaStory, SexyMs (a while ago, not anymore), NarutoMS, and etc. I know all the commands by heart and I as well have a fair judgement of what is right and long.

I hope you take a look at my application and consider accepting it. Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM application   Michael's GM application Time210Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:58 am

Nice App :]!
Try to get more people to join. And vote more often.
Try to be more active in game too :]!
You might have a chance x].
Up to the admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM application   Michael's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's GM application   Michael's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Michael's GM application
Page 1 of 1