IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legendary's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Legendary's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Legendary's GM Application.   Legendary's GM Application. Time210Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:56 am

Name : Brandon

Time Zone : (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email : Brandon_the_man8@hotmail.com

IGN : Legendary

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a gm, Because i have never been a GM on any other server. And i will try to be a royal and responsible GM!

What you will do as a GM : I will try to host events every two hours. I will ban/jail everyhacker i see. I will jail if he is using 1 hack. I will ban if he is using 2 or more hacks for a month or so. I will take lots of respondsibility and make this a better community.

How you can help the server as a GM : I will immediatly jail/ban every hacker i see. I can help by hosting events every two hours(ill try)I will help Gabe and Joeyy out with all of the new players. I will vote every 12 hours and i will get alot of people to join idyllicstory!

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played Idyllicstory for about a week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play idyllicstory for 2-5,6 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : I started playing globalms for a couple of years.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is i like to chat to other players and I will help them if necessary.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will use, !warp, !cheater, !bann, !online, !notice, !connected and much more.

Experience as a GM : I have had know experience has a GM. But i know i will take this job responsibly and i will make this server a better place!
Back to top Go down

Legendary's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legendary's GM Application.   Legendary's GM Application. Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:48 am

"And i will try to be a royal and responsible GM!"
Haven't lived up to what you said.

Denied.
Not active, and not "loyal".
Back to top Go down

Legendary's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1