IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinklemons' GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pinklemons' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Mon May 31, 2010 5:22 am

Name : Lynette

Time Zone : EST

Email : hurdlerzz@aim.com

IGN : pinklemons

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because i want to help around the server because i really believe this could be a really popular server and has a lot of potential, as it is getting more players and has a dedicated Owner. As everyone else i said "i'd like to help around" but honestly, pretty much everyone feels this that applies, but i just want to be a GM. It's like a dictatorship! cheers

What you will do as a GM : I could definitely help with making sure that everyone has a amazing time playing IdyllicStory, bans, hosting fun events, guiding new players around and getting to know them better.

How you can help the server as a GM : I could help people find their way around the game, my brother codes, so i may learn a thing or two from him if you need some help coding.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for about 1-2 weeks, but will definitely play it for a while.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play IdyllicStory about 3 hours a day on weekdays when i'm actually there and not afk. On weekends, i am usually pretty busy, but i try to play as much as i can (2+ hours) I usually play as much as i can on weekdays. I get home from school at about 3:30 PM EST, and try to play until i have to start homework and related activities, which is around 7:30 PM EST. But on some days i may be busy with projects and after-school activities, which limits my amount of game play on weekdays

How long you have played GMS :
I actually started playing GMS about 5 years ago when it was a completely new game. I've made many friends on there, but after a while, it was too much of an effort to level, so i switched to private servers

What makes you stand out : I'm very social and loud, i consider being loud a good thing because it helps you communicate with people, but i also know it is one of my flaws. I also have experience being a GM in one of my friends' Private Servers, so i know what i'm doing.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : As a GM, i would most likely use the commands !ban, !warp, !jail, !clock (for holding events, etc), !say, etc. if i get the privilege to use them.

Experience as a GM : I was a GM in my friends server NicholeMS, it's not a big server, but we had a lot of friends join and it was very enjoyable.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Honestly, if my application was denied, i would be sort of upset, but i definitely wouldn't quit. So for a straight answer, no, i wouldn't quit.

~Thanks for your time~ pig

Last edited by PinkLemons on Mon May 31, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Mon May 31, 2010 8:24 am

Nice application, you should add informations with time (just like I did).
I don't see you very much in the game, I guess you're not playing at the same time than me..

Good Luck on getting GM :3

-Fluxions

Pinklemons' GM Application Signature_v3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Mon May 31, 2010 8:45 am

fluxions wrote:
Nice application, you should add informations with time (just like I did).
I don't see you very much in the game, I guess you're not playing at the same time than me..

Good Luck on getting GM :3

-Fluxions

Thanks! Since i haven't really played IdyllicStory too long, i think over time i'll come up with better and more effective reasons for the majority of these questions.
And i see you all the time! I guess you just don't see me as often cause i'm in and out of the FreeMarket pretty fast.

~pinklemons
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Mon May 31, 2010 10:58 am

How come i never see you online? O-o
2-3hours online... isnt much :S
But its a nice app ^^
Btw we dont use the command !time, we use !clock..
Maybe you can change that ^^
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you! (Have any questions? Whisper/PM me)

Pinklemons' GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Mon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
How come i never see you online? O-o
2-3hours online... isnt much :S
But its a nice app ^^
Btw we dont use the command !time, we use !clock..
Maybe you can change that ^^
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you! (Have any questions? Whisper/PM me)

Pinklemons' GM Application Oesima19

Thanks! i usually play as much as i can on weekdays. I get home from school at about 3:30 PM, and try to play until i have to start homework and such, which is around 7:30. But on some days i may be busy with projects and after-school activities. And i'll go ahead and change that command.

Edit: I forgot to answer your first question T-T. I actually see you a lot :3 i guess i'm just invisible Very Happy

Last edited by PinkLemons on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 am

ARGHH~~ FM leaver!! Razz I wish I'll see you more often..

-Fluxions

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 am

haha. i'll be sure to stick around longer next time i see you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Activeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm

i see pink lemons all the time O:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:54 am

I haven't seen you online yet. ): Well goodluck! Very Happy Nice App btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am

Nice App 8/10. GOO PINKLE_MONS!!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinklemons' GM Application   Pinklemons' GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Pinklemons' GM Application
Page 1 of 1