IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joeyy's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Joeyy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:45 am

Name : Joey

Time Zone : Mountain Standard Time.

Email : joeyzthawip@aol.com If msn is needed i will make one.

IGN : Joeyy

Why you want to be a GM : To help out Gabe, with the new players that we're getting. And it's a responsibility that i would LOVE to take. This server is new but it has potential.

What you will do as a GM :
I would help all new comers, in-game and out. Such as : downloading, server information, npc information, also answering all questions our maplers ask. I will not abuse my powers, if so in any way. I will not put up a fight for what happens.

How you can help the server as a GM : Hosting events if there's enough players on. As i already said, answering any questions asked. Anything i'm told to do i will do it. I'm loyal and anyone could trust me. Very Happy

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
1 Day after it came out.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
After i get out of school which is 2pm[MST] I could play for as long as 10pm. Most likely 2-6 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : About 3 years in Broa.

What makes you stand out : I'm very mature for my age. I LOVE music. I'm quite the RPG gamer. I tend to be a big part of the music scene, where i live. Wanna talk music or games? I could chat for hours.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !say, !connected, !cheaters, To find all the hackers out there. !warp, !ban, etc. Jailing players is kinda not my thing it doesn't teach players anything. I think temporary bans are what gets to them. Not for too long though, depends on what its for.

Experience as a GM :
I was a GM in RedMS and That was my only experience. But that server had over 200 players. Which kept me busy, So i know how to keep a steady pace on watching our players.

If i'm declined, i'm still going to be a loyal player to IdyllicStory.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited by Joeyy on Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:00 am

Good luck to you too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ah....   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 am

Good Work Ill talk to Gabe about you

Joeyy's GM Application Untitl13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 am

Hai Joey Very Happy!!! Good Luck Very Happy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:43 am

its ok. how come u dont stay at redms? 200 players and u wont stay? why? is there a reason to this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:53 am

Money4me wrote:
its ok. how come u dont stay at redms? 200 players and u wont stay? why? is there a reason to this?

It was shut down..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gratz   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:18 am

Congrats your now part of the team
ACCEPTED

Joeyy's GM Application Untitl13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 am

Denied now. Lol.
Not active and has left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joeyy's GM Application   Joeyy's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Joeyy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1