IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vade's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vade
Idyllicer
Vade

Male Posts : 67

Vade's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Vade's GM Application   Vade's GM Application Time210Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:25 am

Name: Dray Johnson

Time Zone: (UTC-03:00) Buenos Aires

Email: dray-96[at]Hotmail.com

IGN: Vade
How long you have played IdyllicStory:

I have played IdyllicStory for 1 week now since I came back after not having played it for 1 year.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:

I’m online most of the time I’m not busy at. Since I’m on summer holidays I can be online most of the day.

How long you have played GMS:

I have played GMS since I was 11. Which is soon 5 years playing soon.

Why you want to be a GM:

I want to be a GM for several reasons. One of them is that I want to achieve both, my personal aims and my aims for the server. My personal aim that I want to achieve is to test if I am up for a job like this (being a GM). I would like to know my capability of listening to people's troubles and helping them out. I would also like to see if I could be a good leader who cares about his community. Since I have no experience on being a GM on any server, I'd like to test what I am capable of before having to quit servers later on in my life.
Secondly, I want to achieve some aims for the server. These, although, will be listed on the next question.

What you will do as a GM:

As a GM I have several aims for the server. One of the obvious aims which most people (in my opinion) would love getting achieved is keeping hackers away. I hate to think that people make an effort and use up their time, when they could be doing something else, on rebirthing and making their way up to the top 10 rebirthers, and there are people who just get a hack tool from internet; they wait a few minutes for the download and BOOM they do more damage than the top rebirther. I, as a GM, would like to keep this kind of people away from the server for 2 obvious reasons: they ruin the server's reputation and annoy the community. A server with no hackers would be a great server, yet it needs more things to be considered the best. That is why I want to be a GM to host events and spread fun throughout the server's community making people motivated to be active! Events are not just way of gaining prizes. They are a way in which the Staff can make the people in the server interact with each other and have fun instead of just worrying about some rebirthing. This is why they are also a way of distraction in a way, but not a bad one, a good one! Most people get bored of playing private servers because they usually have the same boring story of "level; rebirth; level; rebirth". This is why if events are hold more oftenly, they prevent people from getting bored of the server just because of the boring, long rebirthing (sorry if I offend anyone who loves rebirthing, but I am kind of a hene hoe). To make the best server of all times, we would need to combine hackers-free with many events and a community that helps and listens/understands each other! That is also one of the reasons why I want to be a GM. I have always hated that on some servers when you start, people call you noob and nobody helps you. It is really hard for you to join the community when no one gives you a hand. I want to be a GM to motivate people to care for each other and make this server's community united.

How you can help the server as a GM:

Hosting events, helping newcomers and helping with Wz edits if needed. I have experience on Wz Editing and I can help the server with it.

What makes you stand out:

I have more facility to help than others may have as I speak 4 languages which are all important ones. (Spanish, English, Portuguese, French) I am also serious when handling my job, but am frivolous when hanging with friends.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM:

!ban: For hackers.
!jail: For abusers/spammers/cheaters.
!unjail/!unban: Undoing the 2 things above.
!item: For myself and for giving prizes out on events.
!cheaters: For being aware of who’s hacking.
!say/!notice: Announcements.
!event: For events.
!mute: For spammers.
!clock: For events.

Have you been GM before (Proof):

No, but I'm willing to learn to do my job correctly and do my best.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?

In my opinion, I am. That’s something I have to test about myself.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

No, there’s no point on that. Leaving a server where I have friends and where I have fun for getting denied wouldn’t be so smart.

Thank you for reading my GM application. Hope I didn't waste your time.
Back to top Go down
Rail
Donator
Donator
Rail

Male Posts : 148

PostSubject: Re: Vade's GM Application   Vade's GM Application Time210Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

wow!
Dray for GM!!
what a wonderful and colorful application!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
Vade
Idyllicer
Vade

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Vade's GM Application   Vade's GM Application Time210Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Rail wrote:
wow!
Dray for GM!!
what a wonderful and colorful application!

Thanks Dude! Hope you become one too Smile
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Vade's GM Application   Vade's GM Application Time210Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 am

oiii~! boii u got alot of info <33 ehh but i hope u get gm spot!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Vade's GM Application   Vade's GM Application Time210Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vade's GM Application   Vade's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Vade's GM Application
Page 1 of 1