IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hated's GM Application!

Go down 
+16
Rebeca1995
Rail
qihui
scotty_C
Maryam
Clarah
[MM]Noob
Korg
Umbra
Priseless.
Priseless
forever.stars
.Icy
IzAw
Coffee
Hated
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

Hated's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:11 am

Name :
Elise Kim Smile

Time Zone :
Pacific Time Zone

Email :
Pewpewelise@hotmail.com

IGN :
!*Elise*!

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I Started Idyllic on September 21st Or around there! But since then this server has been getting better and better and ill keep on sticking to this server!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
On weekdays i still play around 4+ hours (non afking). While on weekends i play alot for around 8+ hours depending on my life's events.

How long you have played GMS :
When i was young until from 7 to around 12 years old i played a lot of gms with my brother. From then on i played a lot of private servers up until now. but So far i loved this server the best! i dont get why this server not #1!

Why you want to be a GM :
When i started this server i was greeted very kindly from people and some gm's helping me with a lot of commands and such. I just want to help out back, because there's still a lot of people who do not know. I help out personally to train people or congratulate the new players on achievements. I try, but sometimes fail for making this a nice friendly community because i don't have authority yet. I also recommend this server to my friends because its a nice easy going server with a great community.

What you will do as a GM :
I will encourage others to vote, or to suggest this server to others. I will try to host events so the community is not bored and to mute/ban/jail anyone if nessesary. This server Is very Nice and i recommend it to all of my friends, even the people who have no idea what MapleStory is xD. If there is such foul hacker lurking around i will ban him. Hackers who try to take unfair advantages will not be tolerated. Ill try not to look like a scary GM because my friends quit a server because of the people thinking that the GM are scary and will ban you what ever little thing you do wrong. I think its important to not be so weird because then people will underestimate you. I will become VERY active because hackers are EVERYWHERE, scary little fellas right? Also become active for the ones that need help.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Also half of the time when i go on, gm's are sometimes inactive because of the different time, so i can help out the people who are logged on to make the server more exciting or if they need any help. With the question asked before, i will ban, mute, and/or jail any trollers or hackers. Trollers/spammers i will mute three times (if nessasary) with warnings and if they keep on trolling or spamming i will jail them. If they do keep on doing whatever, i will confront Lexii With ID and maybe a screenshot!

What makes you stand out :
Isnt this something to ask my friends? Haha well i guess my feature is to not look down upon the lower class of the social party in this game and to help them with anything in need. Also my willingness to help out voluntarily. o-o hehe (not cocky). I also "stand out" by listening and having ideas because i've been in a lot of servers that was banned and I have some good ideas! Also if i cant fix the problem, ill search it up and Get it to the person as soon as possible!

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!ban to ban hackers, !mute to mute trollers/spammers, !say for events, !jail for anyone who is doing bad deeds, !unjail to unjail? , !event and !clock for events, and i'm not going to lie... !items for my personal needs and/or events (i wont abuse any of these commands).

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
No i have not, actually this is my first application, so hopefully i did this right! I had alot of friends as gm's so i have an idea of the responsibility and the dedication i will need, because they always talk to me about it Wink.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Yes i will follow the gm rules to the best , and i have a 17 year old brother that is kind of abusive and putting me down on everything i try to do, also hopefully the owner isn't that mean!(she looks good)o-o so i can handle the strictness and meaness of the owner.xD

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
In heaven's sake no! The people in this game are so kind to me and i already went (kinda) far i guess. And i will be stuck to this server like a tree hugger. :3

(extra info)
well i put idyllic on window mode so i can see if people need help with any idyllic downloads on xhat, or if they cant find people online. I personally (out of 6 servers i was forced to join 'cause of friends [that i now quitted]) think that this server is better in community and they nice organizations of npc and commands <3 haha also funny. I also live in Washington State on the north-west Coast of the United States. In Summer i go on vacations but will bring my laptop if there is internet.~
Idyllic ftw~!

Thanks for reading <3 means so much!

Last edited by Hated on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:28 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : to improve!)
Back to top Go down
Coffee
Donator
Donator
Coffee

Male Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:38 am

colorful app Very Happy I like it, Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 am

Aww thanks hope you good on yours too!
Back to top Go down
IzAw
Forum freak
IzAw

Male Posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:16 am

Nice App Elise!
Hope you get the spot.
-seriouslywhydoeseveryone'sapphavetobebetterthanmine-
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: RE: Hated's gm app   Hated's GM Application! Time210Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Im a tree hugger too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 am

Lol thanks for the encouragement and ill try to encourage others too xD
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:00 am

lets hug trees together:D?
Back to top Go down
forever.stars
Idyllicer
forever.stars

Female Posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:44 am

Back to top Go down
http://michiiiko.deviantart.com/
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

PostSubject: RE:Tee Hugger   Hated's GM Application! Time210Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:37 am

Hated wrote:
lets hug trees together:D?

Yays!! Another 1! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Priseless
Noob

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:03 pm

NoOne hugges trees without me :O
lol (>.<)! good luck with your app it's a very interesting app! Smile
I think u can be a very nice GM! Razz
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:15 am

Aww thanks Priseless xD and u can join in the tree hug
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

PostSubject: RE: Hated's GM App   Hated's GM Application! Time210Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey! It's just us 2. Sad And i look like you. Except i have beard and shit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:16 am

haha fine!
Back to top Go down
.Icy
Donator
Donator
.Icy

PostSubject: RE: Hated GM App   Hated's GM Application! Time210Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Hated wrote:
haha fine!

Wanna see? Very Happy ( BTW I MISS YOU!)
Back to top Go down
Priseless.
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:17 pm

Hated wrote:
haha fine!
1min im gone and im not a tree hugger anymore? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Umbra
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Hated wrote:
haha fine!
well...any1 can join!
its a free world!
Tree Huggers will reborn!
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Umbra wrote:

well...any1 can join!
its a free world!
Tree Huggers will reborn!

Lol, first I spotted an avatar stealer and now a name stealer. GG
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:41 pm

Lol well sorry :c haha well well just have exclusive group and regular group?
Back to top Go down
[MM]Noob
Idyllicer
[MM]Noob

Male Posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Hated wrote:
Lol well sorry :c haha well well just have exclusive group and regular group?
Agree.
good luck Smile!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.com
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 pm

aww thanks :3? i didnt relise how many comments are on this
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 am

thnx?
Back to top Go down
Maryam
Idyllicer
Maryam

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:37 pm

Nice app Elise! I hope you get accepeted! 8D
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 am

Aww thanks Mary Bby~ ur a great gm <3
Back to top Go down
scotty_C
Idyllicer

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hated's GM Application!   Hated's GM Application! Time210

Back to top Go down

Hated's GM Application!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next