IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cael
Noob

Male Posts : 5

Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Empty
PostSubject: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Name :Cael

Time Zone :GMT +10 (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)

Email :fireballme @ hotmail.com (active add if you want)

IGN :Cael

Username :StevenArtz

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Since August 13th,2011

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :12-13 hours(I know no life QQ)everyday even if it's on weekdays you can count me for being active.

How long you have played GMS :I played GMS for 4 years off and on. But private server is my thing because I like it easy and GMS content is confusing when they
just throw it at you and expect you to know what to do.

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be a GM because I never been one but always wanted too and I would like to help that community by being a GM because as a GM
I think you can help more then a regular player.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM i would communicate with players more then GMs
currently because I'm that kind of guy I like to talk Smile. Also those players make most
of the private server and there equally important as GMs.

How you can help the server as a GM :I would help this server as a GM by hosting events regularly (everyone likes events Very Happy). Also I would ban hackers and make the community more lively. Also I'd take time to talk to players and all that fun stuff. And of course I would invite my friends to this server what's not to like about it? I'll answer that Nothing.

What makes you stand out :What makes me stand out that sometimes in ignorant I don't like anybody hating on each other or that nonsense. I'm a VERY talkative person even though I might not sound like it in game you should see me on skype (Caelll).

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!ban for hackers of course.Also !search item for my convinces everyone likes to look nice.Also I would use
!dc for the spammers because no one likes spammers(or !mute in till they learned their lesson). That's mostly it I would use other commands is they are needed.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :No I have not been a gm before. But I have played a server where everybody is a GM so I know all the commands. But even though I've never become GM I can always become a good one
with experience.
~Edit New Line~ VVVVVV
Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
OF COURSE I will follow rules. As for the strictness and meanness of the owner thing I think that's just a lie. Everyone is strict in there own way and as a GM you gotta do what you gotta do for the server/community because GMs are all about helping the server and improving the community and to do so you must obey the owner and rules.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you: .... To be honest yes I would quit. But I would quit for like 2 hours (in that time I would be raging LOL) but I would come back the community is great and so is this server. I will continue to do help and be nice to others because getting denied is not the end of the world.

Last edited by Cael on Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:39 am

Add a BIT, not a lot, just a little, tiny bit more. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Cael
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 am

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
Add a BIT, not a lot, just a little, tiny bit more. Good luck!
Thanks for the advice vince Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:38 am

Never thought you could quit for 2 hours. Razz

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Cael
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Korg wrote:
Never thought you could quit for 2 hours. Razz

Goodluck.
Haha nice one Max
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)   Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line) Time210

Back to top Go down

Cael's GM App ^-^(Updated with new line)
Page 1 of 1