IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Empty
PostSubject: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:27 am

Snow`s GM APP
Spoiler:
^w^ Extra Help Photos to show that i can be trusted Smile
Name : Tracey

Time Zone : GMT -5:00

Email :snowtraceeyy@Hotmail.com

IGN : SnowtigerxP

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Over a week almost a month and will be playing alot more.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Well it depends on if im busy or not in most weekdays i will play 3-5 hours in weekends i`ll start at around 10:00 AM and play intill 9:30 PM.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing over 3 years.

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to be a GM because i want to help the server by banning hackers , solving problems and most importantly helping newcomers by telling them about this server. I could also try to get more members for this server if i have enough time to do so.

What you will do as a GM :
I will do the following (:
- Host Events
- Ban Hackers and stalk them with hide =).
- Help anyone that needs help
- Jail or Ban players who go against the rules.
- Make sure that the server is active.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I could help by making the server a better place by advertising it (not too much so the server wont get shut down) and make sure everyone in the server is doing they're roles i will also help by making this a hacker free zone by convincing them that being a hacker is bad and being a good player is good (:

What makes you stand out Alot of things make me stand out like my humor , looks , and personality but mainly my humor stands out =).

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I mainly use the following commands.
!ban - REASON : so i can ban the hackers
!jail so i can jail players who disobey the rules
!item - so i can make a item for the event prize (: ,
!clock - so players know when to start the event
!notice - so i can announce a event.
!event to start or close a event.
!mute to stop spammers or advertisers from talking.
!worldtour - To punish naughty people.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : To be honest i have never been a gm before but if you guys accept me i will be a gm for my first time (:!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

Nope , I will stay in this server.

Thanks for reading~

study

Last edited by iSnowTiger on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:14 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:01 am

Don't know why this doesn't have any replies but, I think it's good. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:23 am

Hey Tracey, good job on your app! But... As always there is room to improve.

First off, it's kinda short. You might want to lengthen your answers such as "Why you want to be a GM". How you know if your app is short is if most or all of your app fits on your screen.
Well, I guess that's all I'm saying today Smile
Anyways, nice app, good luck, and hope you get the position. Well, I don't really want you to get the position, but I'm being nice Smile
Haha jkjk of course I hope you get the job
Besides, I'll be a GM in about a months time.. maybe even less Smile
So good luck again, nice app, and hope you get the job Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:37 am

Thanks guys (:!
Hope you guys get the spot too (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 am

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 am

This is a fairly decent app, compared to most of the other apps that rephrase the same stuff over and over.

@ilolly, dgm's don't exactly match up as hand picked gm's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 am

Jackyy wrote:
This is a fairly decent app, compared to most of the other apps that rephrase the same stuff over and over.

@ilolly, dgm's don't exactly match up as hand picked gm's.

It's not like you can answer some of the questions without rephrasing what you have said earlier. They pretty much ask the same exact question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:18 pm

@Jacky - Thanks for your support (:

@Josh - o_o lol thats what im kinda worried about.

@scotty - Lol thanks cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:05 am

); no ones posting for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

Nice app tracey<3 c:
Miss sexy. rofl ! xD

i remember the time when you were like LEMME HELP CHU and etc . (: it was funny. AND I DIDNT NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING Sad MISS STALKER ! rofl c: nice app tracey again Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:10 am

Lol.
Thanks Angiee <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:44 pm

Too short
But i like .
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 pm

thanks (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:04 am

Updated and no ones posting anymore D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

PSHH watchu talking about c:. im postingg or typing o3o or yeah ROFL on your appc:!!

again nice app c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank you again - tries to find thanks button - rofl.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210Tue May 03, 2011 10:37 am

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}   [APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED} Time210

Back to top Go down

[APP]Snowtigers GM App (: {UPDATED}
Page 1 of 1