IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HerSecrets
Noob
HerSecrets

Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Empty
PostSubject: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 am

Name :
Uhm... I actually have two names online because when i started out on GMS the MapleTip told me to not give away my name. So most people call me Lily. My REAL name is Becky. [ don't make fun >Surprised]

I am 13. My birthday is January the 13th.

Time Zone :
The time zone I live in is EST/ Eastern Time Zone.

Email :
I have two emails. [ i don't remember why. O.o ]
LilyTitan@hotmail.com
and
icy_angelz_2@hotmail.com [ i check both ]

IGN :
The character I have on Idyllicstory is Secrets.
The character I have on GMS is Blu3StarXOXO or Secretts.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I honestly don't remember that well... but i think it was about 1-2 months ago.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
Whenever I can. Like basically every other hour now and then or 5-9 hours sometimes. Sometimes I won't be on at all. :p I share a computer so yea. Sharing is Caring? Very Happy

How long you have played GMS :
For about 1-2 years. I try to quit but i'm always back after 2-3 days.

Why you want to be a GM :
[color:129c=red Honestly, I want to become a GM because I want to know what the experience is like for a GM , like how the power feels and controlling the server.]I also want to become a GM because I want to help players and learn more about the game and how it works.

What you will do as a GM :
When I become a GM I will try to help any kind of players with the problems they have.I'd help when there's not alot of GMs online so that players that stay on later or earlier will also have events and help. I would also like to help IdyllicStory by banning hackers, do things to help make the game fun and fair solving issues,and help players as best I can. I guess it's right to say that I would not ban or jail people because I hate them, because of grudge or anything like that. Only if they break the rules or do something bad for me to do it. I will also be more active so I can do events and help. I would also invite people from GMS and in real life to experience the fun I'm having on IdyllicStory. :33 Of coarse, I will follow the rules and not abuse my position ^^ [ or will I. jk Wink or am I? O.o.] My personality will not change because of the power. I will still be immature sometimes[probably mostly ] or mean .

How you can help the server as a GM :
I will get more players from "The Real Life", o3o and from GMS . I will ban hackers and jail or mute people who are annoying everyone [ spamming ]or doing something to break the rules. I will help keep the server under control for everyone to have a great time as well as myself >:3. Voting will also be of great help so I will encourage players to vote and vote myself. (:

What makes you stand out :
I think I have a better personality in real life.Like humor [ im more funny in real life ;D], niceness? and I think I'm pretty fun. o3o . I'm kind of meaner online because I'm self-conscious about my looks in real life so I express more online [ like im meaner and joke alot. ] I'm mostly hyper, friendly[ depends], respectful[ depends what you do.], fun? off and online Very Happy I am not always mature but I can be if I wanted to or when someone needs me to be.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
The commands I will use the most would be :
1) !Event ; i love events but always misses them. This way I can make other players happy as well as me . C:
2) !Ban or !jail ; if i think the person is not following the rules or annoying other players.
3)!clock ; for events :DD
4) !warp ; if i feel someones being annoying to every player or not listening.
5)!cheater ; to find hackers.
6) !say ; when i need to announce something or say something.
7) !hide ; to trick people >:3
I will learn more from experience. c:

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
I have not been a GM before in my life. Mostly because this is the only PS I play and GMS GMs are for jobs .[which im not old enough to apply for anyways ] I would LOVE to have an opportunity to be one because I know it's a lot of fun [ from what iv seen and heard ]and has lots of responsibilities which im willing to take

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you?
Of coarse not, I'd probably be mad but no. I've been playing IdyllicStory and enjoying it so I would never quit because I didn't get what I wanted. I have some friends that I'll miss if i do. I only want to become a GM for the extra experience ,to help others find their way in IdyllicStory and help the server become fair and fun.

~I would LOVE to be a GM ~
and appreciate everyone who has saw this and took their time for reading this. I will accept if I get denied, I will come back and try again. [ I WILL NOT LEAVE (:< ]
Lots of Love and SHIMLES Very Happy Smile :3 Wink ;D
Becky/ Lily [ i actually like Lily better o3o ]
Traalalalalalalalalaaaa~

IDY is the best PS I'v played and not quit. :3
creds to lexii for telling me that my app isnt realistic. [ yea i got the hints Wink]

Last edited by HerSecrets on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : I felt like I needed to add more truth :3 + color :D)
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:03 am

Looking good. Very informational. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

Male Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 am

Two names? lulululululululululululululululul.
Back to top Go down
HerSecrets
Noob
HerSecrets

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 pm

Darren wrote:
Two names? lulululululululululululululululul.

I said don't laugh. its GMS's fault. Thethetheeeee..[MapleTip] . >;o
Back to top Go down
HerSecrets
Noob
HerSecrets

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Vĩńčęńт wrote:
Looking good. Very informational. Good luck!

ty :3
Back to top Go down
Jenni
Forum freak
Jenni

Female Posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:30 pm

I didn't know your real name was Becky O_o
Haha this app is original, I like it. So many o3o's too, lol.
Well good luck with it x
Back to top Go down
HerSecrets
Noob
HerSecrets

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Jenni wrote:
I didn't know your real name was Becky O_o
Haha this app is original, I like it. So many o3o's too, lol.
Well good luck with it x

i don't really tell anyone. but yea. sry i didnt tell you :c
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Denied!!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~   Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~ Time210

Back to top Go down

Secret's GM app :33 Updated~~
Page 1 of 1