IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racizm's GM application (updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Racizm's GM application (updated) Empty
PostSubject: Racizm's GM application (updated)   Racizm's GM application (updated) Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:50 am

Name :Vincent Pinel (or Vince)

Time Zone :GMT+1

Email :msrules98@hotmail.com(and no i dident create this email for this i've had this email since i was 10)

IGN :Racizm(im not racist, i just came up with that random name.

Why you want to be a GM :It's pretty simple, really, i've seen poeple hacking and i want to help by making Idyllic become less attractive to hack and more fun to play for other poeple without having to hack.I'll be honest, i used to think that GM's were too cool and i wanted to be one for that but now i changed because GM's work to make poeple be happy, but they too are having fun at the same time.I'm not saying it's easy to be a gm but, its no pain!

What you will do as a GM :I'll put this harshly, i want to ban/jail all the hackers and the ones who take the whole porpuse of playing because they ruin all the work you do to get there, while others work hard! But i will not ban poeple who might have been mean with me in the past or ever. I'm seriously going to help everyone and be alert at all times.

How you can help the server as a GM :I'll help it by being active, and playing alot so i can take out all the poeple who break the rules.I want to make it better also because playing this game is made to be played and be happy and thats exactly what i want to do by making more events and giving poeple what they want. There isn't a point of hacking, you will get banned anyways and if i get accepted then i will find the hackers.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I have played a couple of weeks and now counting, about a month.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :Subtracting that i wake up at 9:00 and i go to bed at about 11:00 i play around 14 hours each day.I'm very active.

How long you have played GMS :I would say about 2 years and a half, because i played alot of servers and quit alot and i think i'm gonna stay on this server because i have good friends and a good enough character.

What makes you stand out :I won't be too cocky but im always trying to make poeple happy and make sure that they won't regret being my friend :] .I'm also always joyful and happy for really no reason and i'm very gratful for what my friends do for me.I'm mostley giving and helping most of the time.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :I've never been a GM but i have alot of experience in playing this game so I'll adapt easily to whatever skill's i'd get.

Experience as a GM :I'll be honest, i have no experience in being a GM at all, this is my first application ever.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

No not really i'll continue playing (i already explaned it).

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.

Last edited by XShadowPigX on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racizm's GM application (updated)   Racizm's GM application (updated) Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:52 am

Needs more length.

Try revising it and adding more?(:

Best of luck - Steph.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racizm's GM application (updated)   Racizm's GM application (updated) Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:01 am

Give more info and add some color.

Overall i give a 7/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Racizm's GM application (updated)   Racizm's GM application (updated) Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:05 am

OMG! You have the same name as me! I'm not alone! XD
Back to topic.
Nice coloring and organization.
Try adding a bit more information.
Other than that, nice application.
Good luck and hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Racizm's GM application (updated)   Racizm's GM application (updated) Time210Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Accepted!
Donated for the GM spot.

Welcome to the staff team!

EDIT BY LEXII :
Demoted : Quited/inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racizm's GM application (updated)   Racizm's GM application (updated) Time210

Back to top Go down

Racizm's GM application (updated)
Page 1 of 1