IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM (been waiting a while)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

GM (been waiting a while) Empty
PostSubject: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 7:38 am

Name :Sean Tsen

Time Zone : PST

Email :STSniper27@gmail.com

IGN : SniperSean13

Why you want to be a GM :

Today I was talking to Gabe and I asked him how to become a GM and he said go to the forum on the website. The reason I want to be a GM is because I really want to help out new people on IdyllicStory. Alot of the time I find that people want to train and get into a party so I would help them out. I think Fluxious is a great GM because he made me rebirth 3-4 times in 10 minutes. I also want to become a GM to get special privileges and I don't want to be a noob. It would be really helpful to be a GM because I think it will make me more popular in Idyllic and I think that it would help to learn the game better.

What you will do as a GM :

If I become a GM I will be sure to never really reject someone if they ask me to train them. I will also tell as many people as I can to make Idyllic story the number one private server.

How you can help the server as a GM :

I could help the server any time you want because I am on almost all the time.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

I have been playing Idyllic story for about a month now and I have gotten pretty good.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

Well it depends, the longest i've played was the whole day. But average is like 4-5 hours.

How long you have played GMS :

I've played for like 3 years and i'm pretty experienced.

What makes you stand out : I am really nice to people and I show people the link of Idyllic and the download.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

I would like to create events. I also would like to use "hide" and silently observe the playing environment. I would as a GM give warnings to players who start getting out of hand, and ban hackers. I really want to make the Idyllic environment a better place.

Experience as a GM :

I do not have any GM experience but I do hope that I get the job and i could step up and be a leader too.

By:SniperSean13 lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 7:55 am

There's actually a application format
Fluxions not a GM he's a Flaming GM Very Happy but no he's not a GM
Also, GMs don't train others they help them out with info and tips but they aren't aloud to train others.

Wanting to be a GM to get special privileges is not what its about it to help the server. It makes you sound kind of selfish. But Uhm.. feel free to type out a new application with the format on top of this forum.

Thanks.

~Woah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Woops!   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:04 am

Woops...Sad I didnt really know what to say because my friends didnt bother to help me out. I take that back and i will give other people that are playing idyllic special priveliges. I'm sorry:(

P.S: i also will find out more info on Idyllic to share to other people. I will also never hack the server because its awesome the way it is. I will also prevent other people from hacking too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:07 am

No problem Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just a question   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:09 am

When do i know if im a GM or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Now Just [b]HOPE[/b]   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:23 am

What happens if I don't get the GM job= No I get the job= cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:27 am

Be ready to wait mines been in there over a month.
The longer the better Gabes lazy ass likes to see how you are in game not so much in the app.

(Don't get butt hurt Gabe I <3 you.)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Loooll it's gonna take a looooooooooonngg time before you get to know if ur GM app is accepted or not. :P
Anyways you dont know much about being a GM right? Do you know any commands?
If you dont just search GM handbook (v62) on google. :D
And why do you wanna become a GM so badly? There's nothin special about being one. o-o
Well try to change ur GM app onces in a while or something :P And GM's arnt aloud to give or train people (what Woah said.)
P.S. Your kinda short with information,
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you o-o (have any questions? just whisper me in the game)

GM (been waiting a while) Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 5:30 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
Loooll it's gonna take a looooooooooonngg time before you get to know if ur GM app is accepted or not. Razz
Anyways you dont know much about being a GM right? Do you know any commands?
If you dont just search GM handbook (v62) on google. Very Happy
And why do you wanna become a GM so badly? There's nothin special about being one. o-o
Well try to change ur GM app onces in a while or something Razz And GM's arnt aloud to give or train people (what Woah said.)
P.S. Your kinda short with information,
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you o-o (have any questions? just whisper me in the game)

Way to do a recap of what I said o3o Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 5:32 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
Lol

I'm going to school so BB :]
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Byess have fun o-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Do u guys think I have a chance? Because my friend being mean to me and he says he is going to try to make me fail and not get the GM job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Votes?   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 7:42 pm

I have a question. what is this voting thing?
thnx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: another reason to be a GM   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 7:45 pm

One last reason i want to be a gm is becaause my friends said they were going to say bad thing about my GM application
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:00 pm

First thing you have to do is change it, remove all the ''ill train everyone and stuff''
Add some more information, why do you REALLY wanna become a GM.
Do you even know what a GM does? What a GM has to do, find out about those things.
And who's that friend lmao... And what does he mean with trying to make you fail
To be honest I dont think you will have a change IF!!!! you dont change/add more information to your GM app. But that is what i think ;)
Btw... Voting thing?? o-o Do you mean voting for the server?
You can vote for servers to make them look like a good and active server so more people will join, you can vote on the site : idyllicstory.com > vote
P.S. '' i want to be a GM because my friends said they were going to say bad things about your app? "
Is that really a reason why you want to become a GM? :S
xx Alexandra/Oesima

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Fri May 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Actually he hasn't played a month. It's more like 5 days. Maybe a week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 12:50 am

I really want to be a GM because I want to make this server fun for people that comes. If its fun for them already, ill make it even funner. I want to help people that have any difficulties. As a gm i will find cheaters and hackers. I will host events and do anything that Gabe wants me to do. I will help people that needs help with anything like login problems, where to go and player commands. My friend name is Lachlan in the game his name is Lachlan too.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 1:00 am

Ah, i gave a commant on his app too ;)
Dont post it here... put it in your GM app!! duh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 1:24 am

Lolly wrote:
Actually he hasn't played a month. It's more like 5 days. Maybe a week

Lolly's right i just didn't want to hurt him anymore than I already did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 7:03 am

im sorry sean has not played for a month he has played for about 1 week maybe two and ur not 15 your 12 lol. ya hes pretty good but i think he'll have some trouble with the hackers and commands!!!!

Last edited by johnnyzeng on Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 7:23 am

Well, I have nothing to say about that except try ending a sentence with a period. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 9:40 am

Having trouble with hacking and commands??
Why does he wanna be a GM then?
What can he do to become a good GM?
So many questions...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 9:43 am

lol i dont know how hes going to handle it, i dont want to be mean because me and sean are friends but you should really like read over your GM app and change a bunch
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210Sat May 15, 2010 9:45 am

Huh... Who... My GM app??
Or Sean's GM app??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) Time210

Back to top Go down

GM (been waiting a while)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum