IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM (been waiting a while)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Time210Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 am

please watch Smile got it from youtube go idyllic!!! lol! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Time210Fri May 21, 2010 6:01 am

Ahh Sean.. For your informations there's a small button called ¨Edit¨ on the top of the page when you go on your GM application. There's a way to change it, that's what I mean.
I'm not a GM yet.. so you should change ¨Fluxious is a nice GM¨. You can also edit comments, the way you're doing it is almost a spam-like. I think you could do the job, you just need ¨lil¨ help. There's GM HandBook on the web. Just type ¨Gm handbook v62¨ on google Very Happy

Good Luck.

-Fluxions

GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Signature_v3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Time210Fri May 21, 2010 7:53 am

I'm with Matt when it comes to you posting they are all just obvious bumps, it's needless spam.

But seeing as its free post I couldn't really care anyways Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Time210Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Okk Sean, I think that you shouldn't like go with the crowd. Be your own individual. Don't let everybody tell you what to do. Although the advice is nice, you should listen to some of them. I think that you shouldn't listen to your friend o__o
Its YOUR application not his, so it has to describe you in a way. And lastly, you seem like your very confused on this whole GM thing, maybe you should spend some more time on the server before applying.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Denied!!
Not active.
GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM (been waiting a while)   GM (been waiting a while) - Page 3 Time210

Back to top Go down

GM (been waiting a while)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: