IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xRainy`s GM Application

Go down 
+5
iCookiee
Vĩńčęńт
snowtigerxp
Akinn
iGotManTits
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

xRainy`s GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Btw i tried adding colors and everything to it but when i clicked the colors/bold etc it didn't work.:(Sorry hope that doesn't make my chances lower.Well have fun reading my application.

Name : Brian

Time Zone : Canada Est(-5)

Email :azn-brian12@hotmail.com

IGN :My IGN is xRainy

Username : My username is lilvietjr

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I've been playing IdyllicStory for around 5month now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :Most times I play IdyllicStory for 5hours+when i don't go anywhere.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for more then 5years. Scania Ftw:P

Why you want to be a GM : As GM I would like to help people out because some GM's might be afk or not online and I would be there for anyone who calls a GM for help. I would also like to host some events at some points to let the player enjoy the game and not get bored. Another thing I would like to do is track down hackers and stop fighting to make IdyllicStory a good private server.Smile

What you will do as a GM : What I will do as a GM is I would stop players from fighting,ban all the hackers I see in IdyllicStory and host events and check around for any new players that might want help so that I can help them.

How you can help the server as a GM : I will help out this server as a GM by getting more people to try voting. I can do this idea to get more votes¨Guys Vote for an Event¨!! That would help us get more votes cause players would want events and start voting right away.Very Happy Another thing I would do is help players out when they need it and stop the fighting if there is any.

What makes you stand out : I'm a nice person that likes to hang around with people and likes to make people happy. I talk to a lot of people when they are sad/mad etc and try to cheer them up. I am mature and I don't lie to people and tell them the truth. I help people when they are need by letting them ask questions or asking me to help them out.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :Well I would use mostly the main ones that i know like the (jail/ban/item/warp/event).

Have you been GM before (Proof) :No I do not have any proof as being a GM before but i have been a Gm.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.:No I will not quit this server if I get denied.This server is fun and I got lots of friends here so I will not quit. I've been playing this server for about 1month+ and I am not a GM right now so even if I get denied i'll still play and chill will people.

Ty for reading my GM application.I hope you will choose me as your next GM.Smile

Last edited by lilvietjr on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akinn
Akinn

Male Posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:53 am

Add more info, and GL (:
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:40 am

Thanks Akin:)
Back to top Go down
snowtigerxp
snowtigerxp

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Good luck.. i saw you in game and chatbox and find you very helpful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm

thx:)
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 am

Add more info and you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
iCookiee
Donator
Donator
iCookiee

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Very Good Brian;3 Its iCookiee btw Smile Add some more info tho (:
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 am

Thanks Karen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

Female Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 am

Your answers are so vague. You should add more details to them. Otherwise... Good Luck Brian! I wish you the best of luck getting the job!
Back to top Go down
maplebadboy
Noob
maplebadboy

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:15 am

Good Luck Nate's friend Smile
Back to top Go down
iGotManTits
Noob
iGotManTits

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Thanks everyone and I tried adding more but it's hard.I only added a few stuff and changed some info.Surprised
Back to top Go down
LitoEmy
Noob
LitoEmy

Female Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:50 am

You Shud Add more Infoo. xD

But Anywayzz. GOODLUCK(:

-IEmy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:41 am

Denied!
Immature kid
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xRainy`s GM Application   xRainy`s GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

xRainy`s GM Application
Page 1 of 1