IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AyeeCookie's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

AyeeCookie's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: AyeeCookie's Gm Application   AyeeCookie's Gm Application Time210Sat May 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Name : Christian Daniel Garcia

Time Zone:Est(but not sure)

Email:argiggles86@yahoo.com

IGN:AyeeCookie

Username:avieninja

How long you have playedIdyllicStory :Ive played IdyllicStory for about a week or so,but in that week i've made friends and learned the rules and what to do and not to do.

How long you playIdyllicStoryper day :I play IdyllicStory for about 4-5 hours on week days and about 6-7 hours on weekends * Homework(if not i may be having some thing very impotrant to do then i might be gone for the day but i will be on at leaste for 4 hours).

How long you have played GMS:I've played Gms for about 4-5 years but I've been of and on but I still have played.

Why do you want to be a GM : I wan't to be a Gm,because I'm a person who gets on here all day I will not get off till night, I will stop people who try and hack I will not let any one harm or even try to harm this server, I want to help new people that just came into IdyllicStory and be sure they have a nice and fun experiance in Idyllics(Plus Se Abla Espanol Very Happy

What you will do as a Gm:The things I will do if I get accepted as a Gm will be to stop people that hack I will ban them from them sever for hacking, I will mute spammers, and I will befriendly as I said before I will help them with any task the need and anything that I can help with.

How you can help the server as a GM:The ways I can help the server are by telling what my time zone is you can tell that I can help people that have the same time zone while other Gm are asleep I can partol the server looking for hackers and making sure they don't hack.

What makes you stand out: The things that make me stand out are, when other people are shy I'm not i go and talk to random people hoping to make friends with them I have an awesome personality and I'm not scared to speak I will listen to the rules and I'm a good little boy. (;

What commands you will mainly use as a Gm:
!jail
!ban
!mute
!unban

My knowledge of the GM commands has somewhat eroded over the period of time I have not played Maple Story. I can always look up a GM handbook somewhere on Google to restock my knowledge of the GM commands. How I will apply these commands I know is obvious, so I will not have to explain where I will use it.If not i will just use those but i will alert you if i wish to use more.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have never been a Gm before but I wish to become one so I may learn the ways of a Gm, Also I what to see in my own eyes how it is to become a Gm, Plus im a fast learner with a very good learning abilty. So I can learn on the job (:

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz I will not quit if i dont get accepted it doesnt change a thing,plus I love this server it is the best, most awesomest, server ever!!!!

About Me SmileHi my name is Christian but friends call me Daniel, I was born on January 8th 1997, I have many friends I am very nice and a good person. Uhm what else oh yeah I hav black hair kind curly but mostly straight I have weird humor most of the times but, I have a puppy and a kitty [puppy's name: Chocolate] [Kitty's Name: Purr]Well I hope you get to know me well!!!!!! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by avieninja on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AyeeCookie's Gm Application   AyeeCookie's Gm Application Time210Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Well we dont really know you well enough yet...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AyeeCookie's Gm Application   AyeeCookie's Gm Application Time210Sat May 14, 2011 7:07 pm

icyman555 wrote:
Well we dont really know you well enough yet...
I Know But Im A Person To Get To Know SOme One Very Easy.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: AyeeCookie's Gm Application   AyeeCookie's Gm Application Time210Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AyeeCookie's Gm Application   AyeeCookie's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

AyeeCookie's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1