IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3

Go down 

Is BurBerry Good Enough?
Not At All
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap0%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Not Really
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap33%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Fine With it
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap25%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Quite Good
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap0%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Good!
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap8%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Very Good!
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap8%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Perfect!
BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_lcap25%BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Empty
PostSubject: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 9:58 am

BurBerry's Gm App!

Name: Burberry ( Real name : Xavier )

Time Zone; GmT+8

Email; runecraftnoob@live.com

Ign: CommonSense

How long you have played IdyllicStory:I have been playing IdyllicStory for around 1-2 weeks from now.. Have Been Enjoying It alot ^^ Had Great Time With GMs.. People Around.. But Suggested... To Help Those In Need... By Being A GM

How long you can play IdyllicStory per day: It Usually Depends On What Time I Got Home After School ( Usually Nothin) And On Weekends.. Whether I Am Going Out Or Not.. But most of the time.. ill be at home

How long have you been playing GMS: I’ve played GMS for about 4-5 years from now

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I Stay In The West.. And Many Gm's Would Be Getting Ready To Sleep.. Or Even Already Be Sleeping By The Time, Allowing hackers,dupers,spammers, to cut through the security and allowing them to do whatever they want. There would also be no one to help jail people if they are breaking the rules. I want to be a GM to help prevent this from happening so that the other players would feel fair to train then to those hackers. I also want to make the people in the server to be happy, and comfortable with this server and help them with which ever difficulties.

What you will do as a GM: As GM, I would;
1] Host events oftenly to entertain the players as many gets bored of training
2] Look out for hackers that have been hitting high damage despite their low level and their weak equips
3] Mute the very irritating and annoying spammers in the game
4] Jail players that are insulting Gms/ Being Racist Or even shouting Vulgarities.
5] Help new players that have newly joined IdyllicStory with their difficulties
6] Try to entertain friends slacking at fm entrance to make them less bored.

How you can help the server as a GM: There are many different type of ways to try help the server besides banning, jailing, muting and etc. I Can also invite my school mates, cousins to join and also tell them to vote for the server everytime to play. Making the server a more variety of players from the west to play.

What makes you stand out: I Am a person that will always forgive the people who treated me badly and always giving second chances for them to change. But i will not give too much as they would not change and continue their mistake thus i will ban them temporary and unban them after a few weeks or so as their punishment so that they will change for the better.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM: Commands that I will mainly use as a GM include the following:
1]!Jail; !Unjail
2]!Ban
3]!Warp; !Warphere
4]!Connected
5]!Mute
6]!Clock
7]!Event
8]!horntail

These will be the commands I Usually use.

Have you been GM before (Proof): I Have Not Been A GM before... But I Was A Owner Of A Server. I Have Proof That I Have Taken ScreenShot.( Which I Will Post At The Bottom Later ) And I Have Friends Here That Are Also Playing Like Jcruze And Judas And Jkmagic13.. Jcruze And Judas Are My Cousins While Jkmagic13 Is My Friend.. I will also try to remember more commands and try my best to remember them instead to go and search it in the handbook.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Honestly, I Wont. I Have Been Enjoying playing this server, made lots of new friends. They are all very good to me For Those i remember, xiianz, Jellyberry, Flashsteper and Meanslegacy They Always Help Me When I Am In need, and i never want to lose them. i want to continue have fun and play this server with them. I Am also looking forward into making new friends In this server.

Thank You Very Much For Reading My Gm App ^^ Hope You LIke It
https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/16/48/23/82/15492011.jpg
-BurBerry <3

Last edited by CommonSense on Sat May 14, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 10:19 am

Goodluck! I like your application somehow Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks Kimay   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks Kimay <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Nice application i like it. =D[b]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Thank You All <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Sat May 14, 2011 6:00 pm

We cant have a gm who dcs at Henesys right? xD Fix your com!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:57 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3   BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3 Time210

Back to top Go down

BurBerry's Gm Application :D <3
Page 1 of 1