IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lone's GM application V1.1

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lone's GM application V1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Lone's GM application V1.1   Lone's GM application V1.1 Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:49 pm

Name :Michael (mike) Uhlhorn

Time Zone : UTC/GMT +10

Email : mikesdabomb321@hotmail.com or michael.uhlhorn@yahoo.com

IGN :Lone

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

Almost a month, and plan to play till the server dies.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

At least 3 hours per day, it depends it can fluxute from time to time due to school commitments and allowable time to play.

How long you have played GMS :

I have played global maple story since ludibrium was added, and continued for 5 years, i still play now. I also play GMST as i was accepted. I am constantly sending in error and bug messages with any i have found.

Why you want to be a GM :

I want to be a GM to enrich the players experience in the game, as well as stop exploiters, hackers, scammers and cheaters. I want the server to continue being awesome the current GM's are doing a great job, although as the numbers are lacking there are times when it is unknown if people are doing the right thing.

What you will do as a GM :

I will bring new life to the server, I will bring new and interesting events that people may enjoy. I have lots of experience from being a GM and know how to deal with people, if someone is hacking there are no second chances. People abusing or warping the rules will be jailed on first offence depending on what it is or banned. i will also take screenshots and/or movies before every ban or jail as a ban without proof is a ban that cant be supported. I will continue to host events for players even if i am not a Game Master as i know even GM's want to play and have the experience as well.

How you can help the server as a GM :

I can bring people to the server. In a few months i will be able to donate for the server and will look to keep the server running. I want to help Lexii, i want her to be able to relax some of the time whilst she is online. I will be open to help players at all times, as i do now, i will continue to help people on the XAT chat and online.

What makes you stand out :

• I am an incredibly experienced maplestory player, i know my way around the server, i have helped numerous new people in the short time i have been here.

• I know what i am doing, i know the rules about the privilege of being a gm. I am willing to accept change, if anything happens to anyone important or the server changes i will accept it with little fuss.

• I am good with people, i know how to deal with those that wont accept what i am offering. If someone is disrupting others i will investigate.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

It depends on the circumstance. If i just want to get around and see the people i will use the !warp <name> or !go <map id>. If i am hosting an event with a fellow GM or myself, i will use !kill for t/f, !item for the prize and !clock to give time limits. And if i want to have fun by myself i will use !summon <monster id>. I will also use !cheater and patrol the server as often as possible, at least once per hour, and if any hackers are found i will use !ban, this will also go for people that are abusing the rules.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :

I have been accepted into the role of GM in 2 servers and hosted my own. Both servers i was GM in have been shut down, MeteorMS which never really got off the ground, it made it online and i was granted the role of GM as i helped set the server up and created the banner. And brotherhoodMS which was a little known server that i discovered that the owner closed from the public because it was being attacked by other servers. I started my own v83 server that was up for about a month but was only reachable by a group of friends. And ended up failing due to lack of funds and lack of experience with coding, that has now been improved as i have learnt basic coding and some advanced stuff.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

I wont be leaving the server if my application is denied. I play all servers that i apply for until circumstances prevent me from playing, but i rejoin when i can if the server is still as awesome as when i had to stop and if the people still rock.

Additional info:
I live in Melbourne, Australia and am a vivid person who is willing to help others with any problems they may have. I have experience in coding as i have learnt it through schooling. I find it easy to understand others even when what they are writing isn't very clear. I love watching movies and some anime, my favorite anime to date is Angel beats. I am a fair person but want people to follow the rules and think that people who go against the rules should be punished appropriately.

With great hope.
Your's sincerely Lone.

Last edited by mikedabomb1 on Sun May 01, 2011 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone's GM application V1.1   Lone's GM application V1.1 Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Great application. I can see a couple of spelling errors, but other than that it's pretty great and proves why you should be a GM with some good evidence.
Good luck on your app c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone's GM application V1.1   Lone's GM application V1.1 Time210Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Link wrote:
Great application. I can see a couple of spelling errors, but other than that it's pretty great and proves why you should be a GM with some good evidence.
Good luck on your app c:

thanks you too on yours, enlighten me where are the spelling mistakes, it may just be that the words didn't work in the tense that i wrote them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lone's GM application V1.1   Lone's GM application V1.1 Time210Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 pm

+SUPPORT
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lone's GM application V1.1   Lone's GM application V1.1 Time210Sat May 21, 2011 1:27 am

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lone's GM application V1.1   Lone's GM application V1.1 Time210

Back to top Go down

Lone's GM application V1.1
Page 1 of 1