IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John's GM application

Go down 

Do you think I Should become a GM?
Yes.
John's GM application I_vote_lcap13%John's GM application I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
No.
John's GM application I_vote_lcap19%John's GM application I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Hell no!
John's GM application I_vote_lcap38%John's GM application I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Im Not just sure, Im HIV Positive!
John's GM application I_vote_lcap30%John's GM application I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

John's GM application Empty
PostSubject: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:50 pm

Name : John

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

Email : alphaagent144@gmail.com

IGN :John

Why you want to be a GM : so i can make the experience better for everyone. also my old friend spork is a GM :>

What you will do as a GM : I will patrol for hackers, host events, and generally improve everything

How you can help the server as a GM : Keep everyone on a level playing field, and help newbies get the gist of what our server is like

How long you have played IdyllicStory : A couple of days, but Ive been through so many private servers i cant even tell them apart anymore

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 6-7 hours

How long you have played GMS : almost 2 years, but i quit in early 09 to go play private servers. GMS blows anyways

What makes you stand out : Not much, im just the average person, but I dont hold any grudges, so its not like im going to instaban someone i dont like.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : GMHide, !event, GMRoar and !teleport

Experience as a GM : I was a gm in a growing server a few weeks back, but it never really thrived as much as this server did, so i hope i can use my experience to make this server better for everyone.

No, if I dont get picked for GM, i wont leave the server, why would i leave all the friends i already know here?

Last edited by AlphaAGENT on Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Siggy/Poll)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:58 pm

Nice app! ^^; I like your vocabulary rofl.

AlphaAGENT wrote:

Why you want to be a GM : so i can make the experience better for everyone. also my old friend spork is a GM :>
damn right. xD.

AlphaAGENT wrote:
so its not like im going to instaban someone i dont like.

hehe, I hate it when people ban nubs for being nubs. You should jail them first ^^. Naw, but seriously you should give em a few warnings, then jail, then you can ban for a few days or so.

No, if I dont get picked for GM, i wont leave the server, why would i leave all the friends i already know here?

true dat bro.

Overall nice app, keep voting and be active! Razz good start to being a GM, y'know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:33 am

Bring this up to the top so hopefully it gets evaluated soon? lol! confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:41 am

heh. Its not that simple. You gotta be active and vote a lot, be nice and helpful teehee. Maybe for a week or 3. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:06 am

Spork wrote:
heh. Its not that simple. You gotta be active and vote a lot, be nice and helpful teehee. Maybe for a week or 3. Razz

I hate waiting. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 am

AlphaAGENT wrote:
I hate waiting. Sad

Not qualified imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:18 am

Intercourse wrote:
AlphaAGENT wrote:
I hate waiting. Sad

Not qualified imo.
i meant long periods of time for something suspenseful.

T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 am

Nice application.
You should still be patient.
It's not easy to decide who the next GM should be.
There are many applications out there for us to read.

We want to make sure they qualify before getting accepted.

Don't forget to vote for us and stay active.

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:29 pm

fyrer0cks wrote:
Nice application.
You should still be patient.
It's not easy to decide who the next GM should be.
There are many applications out there for us to read.

We want to make sure they qualify before getting accepted.

Don't forget to vote for us and stay active.

Good Luck.
Ill make an effort to be more patient, thanks for the Advice, and i know there are many applications to read, its hard work. Take your time, its okay Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:00 pm

And hopefully, none GM applicants will turn out to be....

monty1 AKA Melanine wrote:
whyyy r all gm accepted those gm friends?? its unfair !!! whyy !! grrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:44 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John's GM application   John's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

John's GM application
Page 1 of 1