IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idyllic's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Idyllic's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Idyllic's GM Application   Idyllic's GM Application Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:56 am

Name:
Saameh

Time Zone:
Los Angeles Time (GMT -8 )

Email:
saamehmalik@gmail.com

IGN:
Idyllic

Why you want to be a GM:
I feel that this server has great potential to become very popular, and I would like to help it on its way. I also enjoy playing IdyllicStory, and would like to help preserve its enjoyability.

What will you do as a GM:
I will find and ban hackers, and try to keep the game fun for others.

How long have you played IdyllicStory:
I started playing about three or four days ago, to be honest.

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day:
I play about 3 to 5 hours on weekends, and 1 to 3 hours on weekdays.

How long have you played GMS:
About 4 to 5 years.

What makes you stand out:
I am a very generous and helpful person. Many people say that I am very mature and controlled for my age, and that I respond to things like an adult. I don't overreact or let my emotions get out of control, and I don't act rashly. I am quite picky about proper language, even though I do take shortcuts while typing in-game. I do not like swearing or cussing, unlike most teenagers.

What commands you will use mainly as a GM:
I will probably use the commands !ban, !warp, and !shop the most. I know most of the commands though, so I can use whichever command i need at the time.

Experience as a GM:
I have not been a GM in any other private servers, but I am a fast learner, and I have created my own v62 private server, SundayStory, which I released only to my friends in real life.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I probably will not quit, as I enjoy playing IdyllicStory a lot, and I would like to keep playing.

Thanks for reading my GM application! Smile

Edited 3/7 9:09 PM PST.

Last edited by smalik on Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic's GM Application   Idyllic's GM Application Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:26 am

This application is well formatted you just might want to give more emphasis on some topics such as why do people consider you mature for your age? Do you have a proper vocabulary, not act like a "hooligan?" Razz But this is really well formatted, just try to give more detail on some topics instead of a short 1-2 sentences. Besides that it looks good.

Edit: Yea, thats much better, It gives answers to my questions ^^

Last edited by LoveyLin95 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic's GM Application   Idyllic's GM Application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:22 am

Thank you for your input. I have made some changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic's GM Application   Idyllic's GM Application Time210Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am

Denied.
Has left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idyllic's GM Application   Idyllic's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Idyllic's GM Application
Page 1 of 1