IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albus's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Albus's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Albus's Gm Application   Albus's Gm Application Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:53 am

Name : Adam Griffith

Time Zone : Eastern Standard

Email : adam8529@gmail.com

IGN : ALbus

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to be a gm for many reason. I would love to help others with there problems and answer there questions. If i didn't know the answer to any question i would look it up or ask someone else. The second reason is to prevent hackers from harming the game play.

What you will do as a GM : Help Others, Ban Hackers, Host Events

How you can help the server as a GM : I will be able to watch out for hackers and help the newer players to keep the spam and questions to a minimum.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I am just now starting this Private Server but i have been playing Maple Private Servers for about 3 years.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : None yet (read above) but i play around 5+ hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : 2 years

What makes you stand out : Kindness, and Knowledge

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : .addgo –Add gameobject to your coordinates
.add –Add item to your backpack
.add <ItemID>
.addnpc –Add Paralysed npc to the world
.add <CreatureID>
.del –Delete targeted npc or object

These were the main commands i used in my last Gm "job."

Experience as a GM : About 1hyear as a Gm total i have been a gm in RhydaMs and used to be one in OdinMs

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Idk yet i am looking for a gm position in a v62 private server, I might it all depends on how well i like the server.
Back to top Go down

Albus's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Albus's Gm Application   Albus's Gm Application Time210Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down

Albus's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1