IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CapnCrunch's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CapnCrunch's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: CapnCrunch's Gm Application   CapnCrunch's Gm Application Time210Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Name : David Dooley

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

Email : daveissocool@hotmail.com

IGN : CapnCrunch

Why you want to be a GM :

* Dedication. I am extremely dedicated to a server once I get started. I try to get on as much as I can and help out the community.

* Kind and Friendly Interactions. Some times I can be a total douche if someone really ticks me off but that barely happens because I tend to control my anger and release it on the wall, or nearest pillow. I'm not a total suck up meaning I try to be as nice as possible, and try to kiss up to the admins.

* Knowledge. I am very knowledgeable due to the fact had been playing MapleStory Global since beta. And I am still playing. It's easy for me to tend to find out which NPCs do what faster.

* Maturity Level. Lets all face it WE have all had our ups and downs, but I can keep my maturity and not go haywire trying to shutdown the server, or ban someone immediately for spamming.

What you will do as a GM :

* I am online daily (hopefully =/), and can help out multiple people at once.

* Instead of treating one person the same, everyone will be treated equally

* I can host many events a day.

How you can help the server as a GM :

* I will try to make the server run smoothly as possible for all the new players.

* Decrease the number of hacker significantly.

* Host events.

* And make the server fun for all.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Barely hours, although that isnt much, it doesnt effect my experience as a GM

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : It can really differ, on weekdays maybe 4 hours, on weekends I will easily get 7 hours. Sunday I might get a chance to play maybe 1 hour.

How long you have played GMS : Since beta and i've been playing since then. Due to the hacks, scams and lvl 200 achievements, I always find an urge to click Create New Character, and start MYstory all over again.

What makes you stand out : Well Im a nice person if you get to know me, I may appear EXTREMELY nice but i dont like the rudeness of some of they players, i can be ticked off.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Pretty much every command this server has to offer, and i know all of the commands from the different types of sources

Experience as a GM :
1. BeepedStory (Closed down)
2. RhapedStory
3. LatinMS (I was the Co-Owner)
4. KaedeMS
5. ItsuMS
6. BearMS
7. BearStory
8. AlchemistMS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Well....   CapnCrunch's Gm Application Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:44 am

Hmmm havent seeen u play
didnt just post this here cuase GM apps are Open?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CapnCrunch's Gm Application   CapnCrunch's Gm Application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:30 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CapnCrunch's Gm Application   CapnCrunch's Gm Application Time210

Back to top Go down

CapnCrunch's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1