IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Melamine's GM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Melamine's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:52 am

Name :

Meranda

Time Zone :

+8GMT

Email :

meranda_tan@hotmail.com

IGN :

Melamine

Why you want to be a GM :

I Want to help people Improve the server. But i love this server as its fun ppl in there were friendly anyway i love to help people although when im in a bad mood i like quite unhappy but mostly i will try to cover th fact that im not in a good mood, I want to be a GM to help out the people who need assistance, to get this server too the top, to make IdyllicStory a fun enjoyable place

What you will do as a GM :

Help players, helpout in forums, ban hackers, get this server to the best.

How you can help the server as a GM :

If they ask me question i would try to answer but if i dont know how to answer i would ask another gm. But if theres no gm i will ask the person to Wait a min while i go look for a gm in my msn . New comers they ask anything i will guide them. When they are bored maybe i would hold some events

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

A few days, using my friend account, it was really fun <-- not trying to suck up .

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

IF my sis doesn't come home and its holiday
I am a very active person when it comes to the computer. If server is down,I will use the time when i am online to look at forums a few times a day to see if any players have reports of hacking, scamming, or any other problems that might occur.

How long you have played GMS :

I been playing GMS since i was about 10 years old, so about 3 years

What makes you stand out :

Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how. Alot of people tend to be GM's on the server because they want the power and the skills. I am different. I want to be able to help people(staff and users) and also the server to become the best it can be. I love to resolve problems people are having it just gives me a feeling of accomplishment and respect. I do care about each and every one of the people on the server, I do no let my personal feelings get in the way of my job. I do not like one person better then the other and I treat everyone with the same respect.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

!spy <charname> !cheaters , !event , !notice , !online ,!connected ,!warp , !warphere,!item, !spawn, !search , !ban , !jail , !say , !notice And others if im not lvl 3 gm

Will you quit this server if your application is denied?
Erm, to be honest, Probably i wont, or maybe i will. Depends on GM, cos in some other server. When i not a gm, those other GMs don't respect players, it was like, u ask them something they ignore.

Experience as a GM :

1 year, then the server down, it was like 2 years ago i think, its long time , recently just became one at another server but it wasn't nice to play ><
NightsoulMS : SuperGM
SoulMS/CelthixMS : SuperGM
And some others, Its been a long time ....

Hello, I'm applying for the position of a GM because I think that I would do good job at helping others. I am pretty active In-Game and when the server is down for an update/crashed and is waiting to be up again I will be on the forums trying to help any problems I can. Here is my application and I hope you accept me as a GameMaster.
If i cant get headGM, I will try my best to get a position as a GM if i cant, i will just play as a normal player
Even if i cant get gm.. I hope Other players will at least respect me !! Sad I dont wanna be like ignored !

Now i will be active more, But if i aint really active, it because im doing a project, but currently my computer is a little spoiled, it keep restart on its own .

Erm, sorry guys, i wont be online for quite a long term. Due to school and others.

Last edited by monty1 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 am

"Even if i cant get gm.. I hope Other players will at least respect me !! I dont wanna be like ignored !"
Aaw :].

Thought this app was denied o_o? Okayy.

Good Luck. I hope you really CAN be more active.
Don't forget to vote for us.
Gms are always watch D=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am

fyrer0cks wrote:
"
Thought this app was denied o_o? Okayy.

Good Luck. I hope you really CAN be more active.
Don't forget to vote for us.
Gms are always watch D=

Yea, this was denied, i made a new one, i wont be online too much now, cos my computer is crazy, it automatically shut down, and needa wait a few hours it will start again, And at the moment, i have a project going on, i need to research on things, but i cant, the computer keep shut itself down....
Melamine wrote:
"So , i hope u understand my condition with the computer
Smile

FYI : I really hope to get GM , i dun wanna be like ignored always. And, I really hope u could try to understand the situation i am having with that stupid computer i have Smile Thanks anyway, for reading my GM application <3

I gotta go, Anything? Contact me at MSN, Meranda_tan@hotmail.com <-- Send me a email Razz Or comment here Smile I really Hope that Fyre would consider my GM Application : ) To be honest, i cant live without gm, its hard.. Im used to using !Warp .. Now i needa /find them
its really hard. Please , Fyre, Consider my gm application, And if i really get gm, i will be REALLY REALLY ACTIVE. Even if it keep restarting, i wont be like, keep giving free items, i will make events Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Maybe it's overheated.

+ If you aren't that active you'd be somekind of an almost useless Staff member =x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Well, what problems are your computer currently having? Random shut downs and won't start up until few hours later.

Sounds like the fan died which will heat up fast, basically fry up all the drives in it so the computer prevents it from booting up OR it could be that malwares has taken over your computer.

Come on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist how to prevent malwares affecting your computer in the first place. Good luck, all I can say. =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:38 pm

"And if i really get gm, i will be REALLY REALLY ACTIVE. Even if it keep restarting"
Shouldn't you be doing this even if you're NOT a GM o___o?
Just saying =p.

And it's not up to me D=. Lol. I'm not the admin x].
I really COULD be the admin huuh?
Lol Very Happy.

If only Gabe could see that F3. Jajajaj Very Happy.

Good Luck =]!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 am

jiancheng94 wrote:
Well, what problems are your computer currently having? Random shut downs and won't start up until few hours later.

Sounds like the fan died which will heat up fast, basically fry up all the drives in it so the computer prevents it from booting up OR it could be that malwares has taken over your computer.

Come on, it doesn't take a rocket scientist how to prevent malwares affecting your computer in the first place. Good luck, all I can say. =)
yea i think so too, but, it keeps shut itself off, but when im in a full game it doesn't shut itself off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 am

fyrer0cks wrote:
"And if i really get gm, i will be REALLY REALLY ACTIVE. Even if it keep restarting"
Just saying =p.

And it's not up to me D=. Lol. I'm not the admin x].
I really COULD be the admin huuh?
Lol Very Happy.

If only Gabe could see that F3. Jajajaj Very Happy.

Good Luck =]!

I know ,
fyrer0cks wrote:
And if i really get gm, i will be REALLY REALLY ACTIVE. Even if it keep restarting"
I know, but currently i am in a project, i probably get my computer fixed soon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:31 am

hey, who r u ?
even IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII never seen u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:50 pm

My comp, cant even on now, currently using iphone to reply. Getting comp fix nxt time, after my sis is home. She'll bring the comp to fix. Sorry. Give me about 2 weeks Thanks .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:23 am

Good Luck.
Hopefully it all works out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:33 pm

Now, i will be using my sister laptop, but i cant download anything into it, And, my computer. that day i went into the server, It got Dammed shut off too >< Anyone know how to fix it ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Denied.
Not active.

Had second chance too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:37 am

monty1 wrote:
Will you quit this server if your application is denied?

Erm, to be honest, Probably i wont, or maybe i will.

monty1 wrote:
When i not a gm, those other GMs don't respect players, it was like, u ask them something they ignore.

-1 Try not to be a douche in the first place.

monty1 wrote:
wow, why all gm accepted all were those gms friends? its unfair .... damned !

Third chance? I don't think so. Sorry, can't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: fgdfg   Melamine's GM application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:00 pm

this app gottta be old, intercourse and fyre is hyere
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 am

wwe124 wrote:
this app gottta be old, intercourse and fyre is hyere

No need to say that here Victor
Please stop spamming on all the posts O-o
Ur getting very annoying
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melamine's GM application   Melamine's GM application Time210

Back to top Go down

Melamine's GM application