IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julia`s GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Julia`s GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:50 pm

Name: Julia

Time Zone: Eastern (Florida,Miami,US)

Email: Nikizze2009@hotmail.com

IGN: Julia

Why you want to be a GM: I wanna be GM, beacuse i wanna help all Idyllicstory players. I wanna that everyone in Idyllicstory have fun and great time, thats why im doing this application.

What you will do as a GM: I will help people and be very active. I like to do events and jump quests. Im helping alot people all days, and i wanna continue that in gm position. I will watch that none will hack in this maplestory private server, because i dont wanna that server will crash. I will do that everyone have fun and great so they wont leave from this private server. Leveling is not only way have fun in maplestory private server. you can have fun other ways, so thats why im making what people like: Jump Quests, Fashion shows and Hide and Seek.

How you can help the server as a GM: I can help this server by helping people, getting more people. I gonna make that everyone have fun so they wont leave this server. I will ask people to vote this server and be helpfull Smile

How long you have played IdyllicStory: About 2-3 Months, but in my profile says some 10 days, because this is my new account. I had other accounts in this, but i made this new 1. And i will play more if i get this GM position.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day: I will play 6-10 Hours - Kind of Idyllicstory freak Very Happy And sometimes all day long. I love to play this server, because here is so nice people and best community!

How long you have played GMS: I have play 4-6 years, but now im playing private servers. Idyllicstory is 1 of my favorite so i keep playing this. Idyllicstory got everything needs to be in Maplestory private server: Nice players, good community,lot of PQ`s, FM bosses,own wz.edits,Helpful and nice Gms. What more i can ask? Smile

What makes you stand out: Im sweet, funny,fair. Im really active, i listen people what they have to say. I know Idyllicstory rules and commands.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm
: I know alot of other codes and i got GMs Handbook v55,v62,v75,v83. So there every codes and commands i need to know, but here is some of good commands.

~!ban/!mute/!jail/!unjail.

~!cheaters/!map/!warp/!warphere.

~!goto/!item/!say/!ban.

~ And lot of other what i really wanna use in this Private server Smile

Experience as a GM: In localMS and i had own Private server. So i know alot of map codes,Mob codes and item codes. I loved to be GM, its very nice, because i love to help people.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. ~ Never because i love this server and i will be active all days. You might see me making JQ and FS everyday, and i keep doing it, still if i dont get this GM position.

~About me in real life~
-Well i live next to miami beach. I got my own car and im in High School.
-I like to hanging whit friends, shopping, listening music and swimming.
-My sports are swimming,tennis, singing, dancing and play Idyllicstory.
-Well now im 16 and i have think should i go in American idol whit some of my friends.
-School doesent really give any harm being online in Idyllicstory.

!Thx For Reading!

Last edited by Nikizzze on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 pm

abit short maybe add a lil more info plz

7/10
-iMarkus

edit: its a lil longer now but jail quests? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:12 pm

Very nice Julia.
Though you should add more information.
Also, add a little bit more color. ;3
Overall, it was a decent application.
8/10 from me.
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 pm

nice job i realy liked your Application GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Thx Monu Smile I am grateful that u reply me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:47 pm

"I see Irving`s GM Application got more Views and he is perfect in all.
Im just normal girl who wanna even something going well in my life.
So thats why im making GM application (; thx"

lol. I don't know whether I should be flattered or whatsoever.
Besides that, though you don't see me due to your honesty, I am active and that is the truth. You can ask Vincent, any other GMS, players.

Well, don't mind what I said up there^. This is your GM APP.

--

Your APP is a tad short.
You can add more information! Razz
I think I've seen you in game only a few times. (nude top, shorts) cyclops
The color-way is nice; really colorful!
Furthermore, Good Luck!

Remember to stay Active and don't forget to vote! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Ok Irwing i trust that you are very active, and i dont wanna fight whit some GM position.
I have to say when im playing i dont see u making any like FS/JQ im making like 2-4 in a day. I wanna that everyone have good time in this server, and i know you want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:43 pm

Nikizzze wrote:
Ok Irwing i trust that you are very active, and i dont wanna fight whit some GM position.
I have to say when im playing i dont see u making any like FS/JQ im making like 2-4 in a day. I wanna that everyone have good time in this server, and i know you want to.

I do make JQ's even though we get one ea. hr and other different events by different GMs.
And mhm, kay; Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 pm

You should add in the code !cheaters that what they are looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Good Luck   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:13 pm

I am a witness to Julia's incredible kindness. I am really weak in idyllicstory and so i asked for help in rebirthing. immediately Julia said she could help. i think this is a really important quality for a GM to have. whoever is in charge of this GM process should definitely pick Julia. she responded quickly to me and was quick to help me. Thanks a bunch Julia! Good Luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thx Chief :)   Julia`s GM Application Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Thx Chief for those words Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Julia`s GM Application   Julia`s GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Julia`s GM Application
Page 1 of 1