IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoShi GM's application .

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SoShi GM's application . Empty
PostSubject: SoShi GM's application .   SoShi GM's application . Time210Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:57 am

Name : Alvin .

Time Zone : GMT +8

Email : Henry1994_14@hotmail.com

IGN : SoShi but I don't know why I can't register so I don't have a account yet ..

Why you want to be a GM : So that I can help people and ban people that destroy your server .

What you will do as a GM : I will help new players when they don't know what to do , host events for players so that they won't be so bored . Ban hackers that destroy this server .

How you can help the server as a GM : I will try to invite as many people as I can , and will always vote 12 hours later .

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Not long , like I said , I can't register on the website so I can't play yet ..

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : During weekdays , I can only play from 3pm to 10pm . For weekends , I can play as long as I want if we don't go out .

How long you have played GMS : Quite a long time , like 2 years .

What makes you stand out : My helpfulness , quick thinking mind to make more unique events .

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !spawn for events , !ban , !online , !notice , !saveall .

Experience as a GM : I have been GMs for quite a few server but all closed down because of Nexon .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Well....   SoShi GM's application . Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:59 am

Ehh Not bad could of done better
and with registeration problem ill help u with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Srry..   SoShi GM's application . Time210Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 am

Sorry to say but Me and Gabe talked and YOUR
DECLINED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoShi GM's application .   SoShi GM's application . Time210

Back to top Go down