IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zetto's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zetto's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Name :Alaxandar Sheen

Time Zone :U.S. Eastern

Email :necromcrow@hotmail.com

IGN :Zetto

Why you want to be a GM : I wish to be a GM because I am active online enough hours of the day to put in enough efficient hours to keep a decent private server a place for all the old players and new players enjoyable.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I would provide my services to wherever they will be needed. Rather they be small like helping someone out by giving them some mesos or something more beneficial to the server like getting rid of the hackers.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server by providing all my free time into it. (That's usually 7 hours a day)

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I am just starting on IdyllicStory, but I've noticed by playing so many different private servers that there won't be many differences.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I'll probably be on as long as the server doesn't crash or my internet isn't down.

How long you have played GMS : I've been playing Global for about 3 to 4 years.

What makes you stand out : In all honesty, nothing, but a sunny disposition and the need to take the law into my own hands.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Any commands that will allow me to make the experience of the private server enjoyable for everyone. Rather it be a simple teleport command or a summon make item command.

Experience as a GM : As a GM I honestly have no experience, but as something like an Admin or Moderator I have plenty of experience from other sites and games. Gaiaonline is an example before I stopped going on the site. I used to be a forum mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:24 am

Not bad :].
Try to add more information if you can.
Add details ;D.

Try to get more people to join. And vote more often. Be active Smile

I wub you too Very Happy
<3333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:44 am

What specifically do want to know detail wise?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 am

No clue so far Smile. Haha x]

A GM shouldn't give people mesos o.o or any item. They need to get it themselves :]. *Not in a bad wayy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 am

Well, then I guess I have to help them train because you're all-in-one shop is 1,000,000 mesos per item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:24 am

I seen you once in a while, but I don't believe you're that active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:38 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetto's GM Application   Zetto's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Zetto's GM Application
Page 1 of 1