IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mohamed96's GM Application

Go down 

Do You Need Me To Be A GM !?
Yes
Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_lcap56%Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
It's ok
Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_lcap44%Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
I don't matter
Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Mohamed96's GM Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Mohamed96's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Name : Mohamed Mamdouh.

Type: Male.

Timezone : GMT+2.

Email : mohamed_mamdouh96@hotmail.com

IGN: Mohamed96

Why do you want to be a GM? : I Want to be GM to help all people in the server & make all happy & learn new players how to play & make all happy.

What will you do as a GM? : 1st: I will learn new players how to play & how to be good in the game , 2nd: I will answer everyone needs me to help him & help him And 3rd thing: To let people stop hacking & cheatting because that bad for server & other players

How you can help the server as a GM? : Let people stop hacking or cheatting to not lag the server & harm the other people & the server Smile

How long you have played IdyllicStory? : I played IdyllicStory for 2 day in good way , good leveling , good rebornning And helping people lower than me in lvl.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day? : I like IdullicStory So i play it when i wake up from 10:00 Am until i sleep 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm By My Country Time.

How long you have played GMS? : I plays MapleStory main & other servers for 5 or 6 years i adore MapleStory & specialy this CoOoOoOoOoOoL Server.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm? :i would prefer using !jail if the one i'm jailing is a hacker, cheater. If they've done a great impact or done a great harm to this server or players, i would use !ban to ban them , !event to run an event.

Experience as a GM :I Tried to be an Gm in other server but the other server was so boring so i asked the admin to remove me from Gm bec. i will leave the server.& i wish i be in this server a GM to help Everyone.

About Me : I am Mohamed Mamdouh , From EgYpT , i have 15 years old , i like playing on computer all the time , i like be on internet all the time.

Hobbies:My Hobbies are > playing on computer , Sports>BasketBall , Shopping , make my real & internet friends so happy from me.

Very Happy Very Happy Mohamed Smile Smile Mamdouh Cool Cool

Last edited by mohamed on Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:55 pm

It's a nice app good luck just try to clean up some of the spelling errors and your set.

Try downloading a GM handbook for help with anything.
~Woah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Thx for reply , spelling errors from fast typing , i was a GM before in an other server & i am good player so i don't need to use GM handbook v62 Smile & I am so happy that you replied
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:59 pm

No problem Try adding some of the GM commands though in what commands you will use add !cheaters too.

~Woah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Thx to let me read the Application Again to let me see the errors & i editted them & made the Application look bettter Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Yeah it's looks alot better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 pm

how come i never c u on & ur on my timezone? (im GMT +1)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:57 am

I am On All The Time , I am now 2nd day with 12 Reborn
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:43 am

What commands you will mainly use as a gm? : @shop , @spinel or more by GM's way And other Commands.

Those are player commands we mean GM commands like !event, !cheaters and stuff...
Btw wheres you IGN?
How can we know who your in the game??
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you! (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Mohamed96's GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:56 am

i only have 1 quest What is IGN !!? lol!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:58 am

Your name in the game / The char where you want to become GM on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:20 pm

I am 36 reborn & in 3rd day
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mohamed96's GM Application   Mohamed96's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Mohamed96's GM Application
Page 1 of 1