IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fusion's gamemaster application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fusion's gamemaster application. Empty
PostSubject: Fusion's gamemaster application.   Fusion's gamemaster application. Time210Thu May 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Name:
Magnus

Fifteen, soon turning sixteen. (15-08-94)

Time Zone :
GMT +1

Email :
Mhalten@Hotmail.com

IGN :
Fusion

Why you want to be a GM :
I'm not going to go with the same old cliche, that I like to help people, but that is as close to the truth as it gets,
nor, am I going to say that if you make me a GM of IdyllicStory, I'm going to make the server a better place for everyone.
But I belive I've got what it takes to become a decent GM of IdyllicStory.

What you will do as a GM :
I found the next question and this question quite equivalent, but I'll try to answer them as concrete as I can.
What I will do as a GM is to try to answer people's question's as good and concrete as I can, and I'll try to forfill their requests if they aren't too hard to accomplish.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I'll help by trying to answer's people's question, as mentioned above, and I'll try to spread a good mood as good as I can, eaze the grumpyness, and try to spread joy! Very Happy

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Approximately two weeks, and still growing!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
A couple of hours each day. Anything above three-four, depending on my mood, and I'm starting to get familiar with most people on the server, and I'm quite happy so far. It's also worth to mention that I prefer this server over all the other private servers I've played on, and also the original gMS, and I have the staff in IdyllicStory to thank for that. Wink

How long you have played GMS :
I've played GMs since 2007 till 2009, and had a comeback a couple of months ago.

]What makes you stand out :
I'm "That-online-guy". I'm really weird, and I have a lot of weird habits "normal" people would frown to see.
I'm an explorer. I love to see areas in the game that usually isn't profitable, nor to fetch anything of value, just to see the content.
I don't really believe there is something extraordinary that makes me stand out, but we all have our ups and downs, I guess.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!Message - To announce the events I will host, if I don't feel like using a smega, or to do a valueable broadcast.
!clock [time] - Can be used for instance for the countdown before the event begins.
!Connected - To peek at how many members are online at it's peak! (lol :>)
!event - Start's an event at my location
!jail- People that are acting really stupid, would get a time-out.
There's still a lot more commands on the list, but what'd be the point on mentioning them all? ;-)

Experience as a GM :
I don't have that many bright GM Experiences as a Maplestory GM, but I have some GM Experience with being a WoW GM on a couple of private servers.
I don't know if it matters at all, but I've been a guild master for a well respected guild on World of Warcraft for about a year ago, so I know how to be a leader.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I wouldn't be quitting this server, no. I wouldn't have any hard time to accept a simple no, if that may be your decision.
However, if you do make the decision to turn me down, I'd appreciate some constructive critism for further experiences.

About me!
My name is Magnus(Rather not mention my last name, I'm careful on the internet Razz). I go to Atlanten Videregående, and I'm studying Electronics and technology. I have very good grades, and I'm planning to become something someday, lol.
I'm inventful. I'm very rarely bored. I can be creative to invent new mini-games that might be useful for the average GM, etcetera. :-).

Hope you will make the right decision. sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fusion's gamemaster application.   Fusion's gamemaster application. Time210Sat May 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Nice application, you will qualify quite well as a GM.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Fusion's gamemaster application.   Fusion's gamemaster application. Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fusion's gamemaster application.   Fusion's gamemaster application. Time210

Back to top Go down

Fusion's gamemaster application.
Page 1 of 1