IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TonysHero GameMaster Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TonysHero GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 am

Name : Tony~

Age : 14 (First day at school will be a great Birthday Present for me this year)

Time Zone : (GMT -5:00) Eastern time (United States & Canada)

Email : idunnomath123@hotmail.com

IGN : TonysHero

Why you want to be a GM :
To be a GM in a private server that is this epic has to be hard to achieve, it is not an honour, it is clearly a privilege. Lexii and other GMs are not just GMs, I see people who are not only having fun on the server, but people who are trying to make the server a better place. Rid of all hackers/dupers/etc. Because I know that it is ridiculous, just because they cannot hack in GMS, they think they should hack and private servers like IdyllicStory. All they are thinking about is their selves and not others. They can’t stop and think for one second that they are going to ruin the server for everyone else. Lately there have been several d/c hackers and I find it very annoying since it is hard to trace the source of it unless you’re a GM so I want to stop this crisis from happening to the server.

What you will do as a GM :
As a GM, I would first learn the ropes from an experienced GM for example Lexii the CO of Idyllic story or Victor a person who has been one of the most experienced player of IdyllicStory. Since I have been studying the ways of the hacker these several days I would share my knowledge with the fellow staff of IdyllicStory approved or not. I will do as I told above, I shall rid this server from as many hacks/dupers from this server as long as I get a screenshot just in case a ban appeal is posted against my actions. When I can, I shall host events after discussing it with the other GMs and I will try to get as many players as I can to join the event by using smega.

How you can help the server as a GM :
As a regular player that plays the server daily, I already do many things to help the server already I vote for the server every 12 hours. I advertise the server on both hotmail and Facebook everyday to try to attract as many people as I can. As a GM I will help other GMs with things I already know and help everyone have fun on the server. I will ban hackers, packet editors, Wz editors (for damage and equips at any level and more). .

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have been playing IdyllicStory for about a month now and I am going to continue playing until the end of time. I am not planning to quit because I cannot just leave friends that.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play IdyllicStory for 4-8 hours a day and I wish I can increase my playing time but I must study for school. Since its summer, I am going to be more active and I will be on for as long as my parents allow me.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for 3-4 years, I have been on and off due to school and family problems, and it also got a little boring so I decided to find a private server to take a break from GMS, and that is when I stumbled upon this private server via http://www.gtop100.com/maplestory.

What makes you stand out : Many things make me stand out just because I can be very random some times, and I can me very serious when I must. I can be funny or weird, at school, everyone loves me there are no haters in a world with Tony.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM : GM commands are a perquisite of the GM status and will have to be used when required to. The main commands I would use as a GM are !cheaters, !ban, !jail, !unjail , !event, !warp.
-!cheaters : This will be used daily or hourly to find suspicious players and watch their movements carefully and take note of their actions.
-!ban : This will be used wisely and strictly, I will provide a screen shot for future references (i.e. Ban Appeal).
-!jail/!unjail : This will be used if someone has been warned several times or if they are intentionally doing it just to get on your nerves (i.e. in jump quest events, if they will not obey the GMs). If they have served their time in jail (i.e. after event if JQ).
-!event : This will be used when I am permitted to, along with the other GMs.

Experience as a GM :
I have never been a GM on a private server that has been running longer than 1 week so I cannot really tell you that I have any prior knowledge about being a GM. I learn quickly and I have gotten to know a lot from just reading the GM handbook.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Who in the right mind would want to do such thing? This server is perfect, but still can be better that is why accepted or not I shall still help the server in any way that is possible for just one person to do. The title of GM will just give me a boost to help other in the server. I am not planning to leave this server even if I am denied because at least I know that my efforts at least lead to something.

Thank you for taking your time for reading GM Application.
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 am

[i love the colors

But Put more information

Hope you get the spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 am

{jamie} wrote:
[i love the colors

But Put more information

Hope you get the spot

Thank you Total count of words (986) but it's not about the quantity, it's about the quality. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: this is the best burrito i've eva eatin'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bqFOdb6_g yum yum yum!! anyway aswome app and hope u be a gm so u will be happy 4ever ! :D    TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 am

this is the best burrito i've eva eatin'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bqFOdb6_g yum yum yum!! anyway aswome app and hope u be a gm so u will be happy 4ever ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 am

joshua wrote:
this is the best burrito i've eva eatin'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bqFOdb6_g yum yum yum!! anyway aswome app and hope u be a gm so u will be happy 4ever ! Very Happy
Weird 0_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:54 pm

Coloring is nice.
But you should consider putting more information.
It would tell us more.
Be creative, just don't lie.
Good luck and hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:52 pm

╚ĢM╝Vĩńčęńт wrote:
Coloring is nice.
But you should consider putting more information.
It would tell us more.
Be creative, just don't lie.
Good luck and hope you get the spot.
Thanks Vincent I will try to add more A.S.A.P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nic   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:20 pm

Nice Application but a little short.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:27 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TonysHero GameMaster Application   TonysHero GameMaster Application Time210

Back to top Go down

TonysHero GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: