IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210Wed May 25, 2011 11:15 am

Hello, i really did not want to do this because i am not very comfortable getting denied but whatever it is worth a shot.

Name : Alex Pineault (Prenounced Pino)

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time (EST time)
(I do not really understand this stuff but i live in Canada/Ontario/Toronto)

Email : alex1030@live.ca

IGN : Redo

Username : DJ

How long you have played Idyllic Story :
1 Week i believe.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
On week nights i can play after school from 5pm to 11pm. On Week-ends, Saturday: 1pm to 3-5am Sunday: 1pm to 5pm then 8pm to midnight.

How long you have played GMS :
I played GMS for about 1-2 years in the past but i have stop'ed playing GMS for a while to browse all the other games (Runescape, Gunz The Duel, World of Warcraft, etc.) but i have recently gotten into Maple Story again.

Why you want to be a GM :
I would like to become Game Master in Idyllic Story not only because i want to help beginners start off their journey, but also, i really like the community (Members just as well as staff) because everyone is very friendly and there is also many events that are hosted by the current Game Masters which are very fun and i enjoy trying out for them.
I have read Vince's application and i am not trying to copyright but what he was saying about the Game Masters such as Lexii and Brooke are always gone after 6pm to 7pm is very true because i always try to talk to them and they do not respond, and me and Vince i am sure we are close to each other because i have the same problem, so if i were to be Game Master, i could also help members during the night, in fact, i am online right now and it is 3:19 AM at the moment.
Back to the subject, I would like to be Game Master because i am currently taking programming classes at school and i am going to learn to build games in the future for computers, xbox, ps3 etc and i could help if the coders of Idyllic Story need help, This would give me experience.
To come back to the beginning of this topic, i also love recruiting people by providing ads on Top Site Lists and such, i also like helping the people i recruit in game by giving them tips, showing them around the server (Where to train, Shops, etc.).
I also like improving rules and preventing hackers from even stepping into my games.

What you will do as a GM :
Well obviously, i have answered this topic in the previous topic, as i have said that;
-I will help beginners and showing them around Idyllic Story for their first time.
-I will improve our rules and prevent hackers from ruining our community.
-I will provide maximum help for everyone as well as GM's/Coders/Developers.
-I will provide game ads for Idyllic Story to recruit new members.
-I will be active/online every second i can.
-I will be friendly and helpful with everyone that needs it.

How you can help the server as a GM :
These topics always come back to the same answers but here is a second list of things i can improve.
-I will prevent any kind of hack.
-I can try to help coders/developers code Idyllic Story.
-I can also try to provide custom items for Idyllic Story.
-I will recruit as many people as i can including friends/family.
-I will improve the rules of Idyllic Story.
-As i will be online as much as possible, i will help everyone that needs help.

What makes you stand out :
I am online every minute i can and i also like sending messages to the whole server. I love helping and socializing with everyone so i know a lot of people in the server.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I CERTAINLY will NOT spam !spawn, !item, !job, !level as well as !mesos because i know it can crash the server on most servers and also i would rather play fair.
I would most likely use;
!map to get to places where people are most likely hacking/spamming.
!ban to ban unwanted members who are hacking.
!mute to mute unwanted member who are spamming.
!jail to jail unwanted members who are insulting staff, breaking rules or not obeying.
And i do not know of other commands.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
To be honest, i have never been GM on Maple Story before that is why i am trying out because i love MS and i adore Idyllic Story. But i have been Owner, Co-owner, Admin and Moderator of Runescape private servers, i know it is lame but it was in the past. I have been DJ on a Habbo private server (They made me MOD) This was lame too.. (Proof not available because it was in the past.. i just wanted to say i was gm in the past even if you do not believe me.)
(I would also prove that i can code Runescape but my computer is stupid so i can not.)

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
No... There is no way i am quiting Idyllic Story because it is truly the best server i have ever found (I know this is ''Cheesy'' But it is true). I love the community as well as the server itself. I will be kind of embarrassed if my application gets denied but i will get over it. Hopefully it does not.

Sorry for repeating the same things.
Thank you for your consideration,
DJ/Redo.

Last edited by DJ on Wed May 25, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210Wed May 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Nice Good Info, Just Add Some COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210Wed May 25, 2011 8:27 pm

DJ wrote:

I have read Vince's application and i am not trying to copyright but what he was saying about the Game Masters such as Lexii and Brooke are always gone after 6pm to 7pm is very true because i always try to talk to them and they do not respond, and me and Vince i am sure we are close to each other because i have the same problem, so if i were to be Game Master, i could also help members during the night, in fact, i am online right now and it is 3:19 AM at the moment.

I'm not a GM at the moment xD
I have no reason to stay up anymore lmfao. Anyways, nice application try to seperate question from answer so it's easier to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210Wed May 25, 2011 10:12 pm

uhm nice application but as brooke and ninja said seperate and add colour
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210Wed May 25, 2011 10:19 pm

ohh sorry i did not realise we we're supposed to add color lol
but thanks everyone Smile

*Edit
I fixed colors and seperations <3 Smile
oh and Brooke sorry i thought you were GM lol..

ohh man.. -_-
i did not mean to advertise..
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210Wed May 25, 2011 11:44 pm

Denied!
For not following the rules
Rule : Atleast play this server for 1 week before making a app
Create date : 2011-05-25 22:25:07
Make sure to follow the rules next time ;)
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application   DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application Time210

Back to top Go down

DJ/Redo's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1