IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay's GameMaster Application.<3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jay's GameMaster Application.<3 Empty
PostSubject: Jay's GameMaster Application.<3   Jay's GameMaster Application.<3 Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Name : Jay

Time Zone : GmT +8

Email: Razor.555@hotmail.com

IGN: x3Rayz

Background : Asian (Vietnamese)

Expirience : I've been an Admin and a Super GM (lvl 3) in many servers. (Currently a GM right now) The servers are Lovestory, SextMS (currently), NoobMS v.62, Mark MS, Zethian MS, Rainbow MS
How i can help the server : I can help in developing this server and improving this server. Im a REALLY friendly guys so i'd communicate with people alot and do shifts (like you know like looking around the server for hackers)

Good Qualitie(s) : I go on alot and i do NOT abuse my powers. I do NOT give out free stuff even if they're like my friends or something. I'd ask the Owner for permission if it's something like an emergency. I know lots of the commands and are still learning even more to reach my maximum potential.
Negative Qualitie(s) : I know this may be a bad thing and lower my chance but i'd rather be honest now. I'm kind of a short tempered person (so i can get angry pretty easily)

What I'll Do : I'd Host alot of events and do whatever the owner tells me to do.

Thank You for using your time just to read my GM Application and, for the last time, Thank You.

BTW I'm New.=]
This is x3Rayz.
(:

By The Way, I Don't Mind If I'm Accepted Or Not. =)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Jay's GameMaster Application.<3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jay's GameMaster Application.<3   Jay's GameMaster Application.<3 Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Jay's GameMaster Application.<3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: