IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakura's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
qihui
Noob
qihui

Female Posts : 4

Sakura's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:10 pm

Name : Sagami Sakura

Time Zone : GMT+8

Email : cheryl_lim01@hotmail.com

IGN : Sakuraa

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I had played for many months Very Happy (forgot when I exactly started playing)

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : To be really honest, that really depends on my schedule. In general I have 3-6 hours on weekdays and maybe few hours more on weekends Very Happy (sometimes I wouldn't be be online on weekdays and weekends).

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory : To be REALLY honest here, training and crazily leveling isn't my thing. I'm a person who loves to give something to the community and I don't expect anything in return. Giving my desire, commidment and loyalty to the community makes me really happy AND knowing that my mark helped the horizons of the community expand, gives me an even greater joy. Very Happy

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory : As an experienced GameMaster, I can help the community in many ways, I could help and deal with issues outside and inside the server.
Outside issues such as:
- Advertising
- Public Image
- Forum Moderator
- Encouraging people to vote
- Supporting with ideas to improve the server's image
- Work to make the server the number one most respected community

Inside issues such as:
- Catching hackers
- Hosting fun and interactive events such as JQs, Fashion/Dressups, Survivals, EXP/MESO, Trivia/True or False, SATs, Hide and Seek, and More.
- Solving from the smallest to the biggest problem that occurs between the players, in few words, give the server a peaceful environment.
- Encouraging the players to vote and appreciate the server.
- Helping/Guiding new and old players so they can know more about the server.
- Giving ideas to improve the Maple life of every player such as new updates and cool features.
- Not only the staff's ideas are important, It's my job to hear the players and support them on their thoughts, either is a change for the better or just a dislike.
- Of course whatever else you tell me to do.

And finally as a player I could try my best so everyone could have a peaceful, interactive and fun community.Very Happy (but I will need help on knowing all the places)

How you can help the server as a GM :
Outside issues such as: Very Happy
- Advertising
- Public Image
- Forum Moderator
- Encouraging people to vote
- Supporting with ideas to improve the server's image
- Work to make the server the number one most respected community

Inside issues such as: Very Happy
- Catching hackers
- Hosting fun and interactive events such as JQs, Fashion/Dressups, Survivals, EXP/MESO, Trivia/True or False, SATs, Hide and Seek, and More.
- Solving from the smallest to the biggest problem that occurs between the players, in few words, give the server a peaceful environment.
- Encouraging the players to vote and appreciate the server.
- Helping/Guiding new and old players so they can know more about the server.
- Giving ideas to improve the Maple life of every player such as new updates and cool features.
- Not only the staff's ideas are important, It's my job to hear the players and support them on their thoughts, either is a change for the better or just a dislike.
- Of course whatever else you tell me to do.

What makes you stand out : By helping people in need makes me happy Very Happy

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) : Yes Sad

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Yes Very Happy

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. Of course, there's no reason for me to change to a different private server just because my application got rejected. In fact, life does not offer you enough choices for you to be quitting every time it doesn't work out. Wink

Reason for being inactive: I am having exams on 1 October - 8 October. (I might not be able to write all the reasons here)

Thanks for reading my GM application and I hope that you all that read my application have goodluck too!!!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 am

Uhhhmmm..... the server closed like a few months ago... havnt you noticed when you tried to log on?
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
qihui
Noob
qihui

Female Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 pm

Lexii wrote:
Uhhhmmm..... the server closed like a few months ago... havnt you noticed when you tried to log on?

Oh...Okay......
My sister have told me about it.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Lexii wrote:

Lexiiiiiiii :O Would you ever be opening the server againnNNn? I miss Idyllicstory... >.< Sad
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:

Lexiiiiiiii :O Would you ever be opening the server againnNNn? I miss Idyllicstory... >.< Sad

i doubt! Im so busy lately and i only use my laptop for homework nowadays, but who knows i might chamge my mind one day

my advice, find a new server to settle in
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 am

Lexii wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
Lexii wrote:

i doubt! Im so busy lately and i only use my laptop for homework nowadays, but who knows i might chamge my mind one day

my advice, find a new server to settle in

Awwww D:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:50 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's GM Application   Sakura's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Sakura's GM Application
Page 1 of 1