IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Adin
Noob

Alex's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210Mon May 21, 2012 10:39 pm

Alex's GM Application

Name:

Alexander Whitman

Time Zone:

-5 EST

Email:

mimi_sheshe_bbs@hotmail(dot)com

IGN:

Alex with an I.

How long you have played IdyllicStory:

I have been playing Idyllicstory for quite some-time now, it might just be close to a year, if not longer. But I was quite inactive before because school started, but now since things have cooled down, I'm ready to come back!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day:

I usually play Idyllic for 6-12 hours, especially now since I'm having some sort of break I can play even longer. I'm available throughout the day-time and mostly some of the night-time.

How long you have played GMS:

6 Years, I have a 185 Bishop

Why you want to be a GM:

I want to be a GM to help others in the server. I'm not aiming to get GM to abuse my commands or any other things. I want to help others succeed, not by giving them items by having them get questions answered automatically, not be begging others for their questions to be answered. I also want to bring good, and help players stay active, and make their gaming experience much more interesting and spectacular then it already is! I will also not be giving out meso's and items and personal things to family members because I think that is just a cheap way of helping family relatives gain some wealth in the game.

What you will do as a GM:

I will take the job seriously, I will ban hackers on sight, I will host some events when needed, I will keep things under control. I don't wanna let anything get out of hand now. I will also suggest all my creative ideas I think of and contribute to the server as much as I can. I will be always on the look-out for hackers and wait for them so I can ban-hammer their a** right on the spot and won't give them any chances because hacking is really stupid, and kind of pointless to hack on a private server with high rates.

How you can help the server as a GM:

I will keep on asking players to vote, and I will vote myself every 12 hours, but I won't be a drag and annoy them! I will also help players with any assistance they need because I want to keep the server safe & clean as much as I possibly can. I will also stay online and active as much as I can to help payers. I can contribute some of my ideas to the server to help the server and find scripts or even attempt to make some edits of scripts.

What makes you stand out:

I'm very mature and honest, but I can be relaxed and funny sometimes. I will set my mind to achieve my goals, and I won't let anyone down. I always keep my promises and I never get angry or mad at anyone even if they're really annoying. I'm also a very helpful person, if anyone asks me to do something, I will do it for them with no hassle. I think the main reason I stand out is because I am outgoing, and I think thats a big part in being a GM not being shy or scared or you don't have enough confidence in yourself.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm:

Well, the main commands I will be using are the following: !cheaters, !jail !ban !say !notice !clock !event !warp !warphere !goto. These are the basic commands that I will be using, if anymore is needed, I will be glad to learn and study them.

Have you been GM before (Proof):

Yes, I have been a GM on CareStory. I sadly do NOT have any proof, as in pictures because I switched from my Windows XP to my new Windows 7 Laptop which doesn't have any saved photos of me being a GM on servers. Along with RoyalMS, I was a GM there for a couple of weeks, until it closed down.

-Update!-

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?

Yes, I am able to apprehend to all GM/server rules and I am able to take orders respectfully without a hassle.

Thanks for considering my application!

ps. Accounts were hacked as I read on the forum, so ye I created a new one.. If you want a link to my previous application I can link you it!
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 am

Good luck Alex, on your application! Smile
Back to top Go down
Adin
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210Tue May 22, 2012 1:50 am

Rebeca1995 wrote:
Good luck Alex, on your application! Smile

Thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vade
Idyllicer
Vade

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210Tue May 22, 2012 4:36 am

Good luck! But are you sure you waited for being 1 week back to the server before posting it? o:
Back to top Go down
Adin
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210Tue May 22, 2012 7:29 am

Vade wrote:
Good luck! But are you sure you waited for being 1 week back to the server before posting it? o:

I know the general NPC's and I still remember all the commands from before..

But thanks anyways, It's great to know that you support me! Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex's GM Application   Alex's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Alex's GM Application
Page 1 of 1