IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saraa's GM Application :D

Go down 
+2
Vĩńčęńт
Saraaa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Saraaa
Noob
Saraaa

Saraa's GM Application :D Empty
PostSubject: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:38 am

Name: Saraa

Time Zone : Pacific Standard Time

Email :loldutch @ hotmail.ca

IGN : Saraa

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About 5 - 7 weeks.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Right now i play about 10 hours a day, but when school starts again it will probably be about 6 hours a day.

How long you have pla yed GMS
: I've been playing GMS for about 5 years now.

Why you want to be a GM : I have played many private servers and i haven't wanted to be a GM as badly in any other MSPS's as much as i want to be a GM in IdyllicStory, I wanna help this server to the best of my abilities and in any way i can, even as GM i will still donate $20+ from every paycheck i get. I want IdyllicStory to be up for as long as possible and i will do my best to keep it up and running and keep everyone happy.

What you will do as a GM : I will try to keep everyone happy, i will get rid of anyone disrupting the economy, and i will for sure be VERY active and just talk with people, i will be on the chat on the website all day and be checking it frequently to see if anyone has any problems with getting onto this server. I know a lot of computers and i can fix a lot of stuff if the person who is having troubles has teamveiwer or is willing to download it.

How you can help the server as a GM : I will ban any hackers and jail or do whatever is appropriate for their actions, and i will just do anything i can to make this server run smoothly and happily.

What makes you stand out : I have wings XD, but in all seriousness I've talked to almost everyone in this sever so i know almost everyone, I have never been mean to anyone and i don't plan on starting to be mean. If i was GM their would be so much more i could do to help this server and it would be way easier. Very Happy

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I would mostly use @hide and @warp (if that is the command), hide mostly so i can catch hackers, and anyone disrupting the peace in this server Razz, I would use warp if someone wanted to have a 1 on 1 talk with me or just need help.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : No i have not been a GM before, because i have never wanted to be GM in any other server except for this one. I have so many great ideas for this server to make it better, more fun, and just a more happy/fun place XD

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Yes i am able to follow all the rules and i am 110% ready to take on this job!

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
No i will not quit this server, i wouldn't even think of quitting this server. Even if i get denied i will still help this server in any way i can because this server has became a part of my life along with everyone in it!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my application and i hope to get some good feedback from all of you! XD

Sincerely, Saraa (Oh, and if your thinking why my name is Saraaa on the forums is because for some reason Saraa was taken D:) Laughing

Last edited by Saraaa on Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vĩńčęńт
Donator
Donator
Vĩńčęńт

Male Posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 am

Very informational, good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.forum.net
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 am

It looks good. Nice app. I Hope if you become a GM that all the things you say here will happen.
Back to top Go down
Saraaa
Noob
Saraaa

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 am

Thank you so much Vincent and Korg!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Poetx3
Noob
Poetx3

Female Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 am

I love it! Good job Saraa(:
Back to top Go down
Saraaa
Noob
Saraaa

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:41 am

Thank you so much poet! Means alot! <33
Back to top Go down
Drykor
Donator
Donator
Drykor

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 am

Good luck sis, but get on more Sad i miss u
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:45 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saraa's GM Application :D   Saraa's GM Application :D Time210

Back to top Go down

Saraa's GM Application :D
Page 1 of 1