IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaun's GM Application (:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uncle
Noob
Uncle

Male Posts : 6

Shaun's GM Application (: Empty
PostSubject: Shaun's GM Application (:   Shaun's GM Application (: Time210Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Name: Shaun Liew

Time Zone: NZST/ UTC/GMT +12hours

Email: shaunliew99@hotmail.com

IGN: Shaun

Username: Uncle

How long you have played IdyllicStory: About 2 weeks, almost 3.(Played since 28th July.)

How long you play per day: I play about 3hours a day.(depends what day.) And on weekends I play about 10-12 hours(Maybe less, because I might have something on.)

How long have you played GMS: I have played GMS for about 1 year now. Then my friend,Dray(IGN:Draysnub), introduced me to IdyllicStory. This is my first private server, and well, here I am enjoying this great game.

Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I want to help out everyone that is in need of help, ban players that are trying to hack,experience the honour of a Game Master, help out other GM's or Lexii,learn more about GM's and most of all be a part of this wonderful community.

What will you do as a GM: As I said above, I will try my very best too help players who need help,players that make the wrong decision by hacking,annoying other players,don't follow what a GM or a higher rank player asked them to do and many others. I will also be a positive role model for other players who apply for GM,I won't do what I'm not supposed to do,eg; ban/jail random players that have not done anything wrong, not follow instructions from Lexii or other GM's and I definitely will not use my powers the wrong way.Being a GM is a privilege,do something wrong on purpose,you can be demoted or maybe even banned.I will make events for players that are in desperation for an event , when I can or when I am bored too LOL. I will learn from other GM's, I know very little about GM's and I hope other GM's will help me.And last, I want to help out this server,welcome more players and make IdyllicStory the best private server ever!

How can you help the server as a GM: I might be able to donate(Although any player can do that not just a GM.). Host events for players to enjoy, I will certainly ban hackers and people trolling.I will help the server by helping Lexii out,welcome other players and much more!

What makes you stand out: What makes me stand out is I get along with people easily, I can give people laughter and joy,I work with people better than independently.
If someone feels down,left out or needs help I will always be there to help.

What commands will you mainly use as a GM: Well I don't know much about GM's as I said earlier.But as far as I know, I will use !ban/!jail hackers or trolls,!unban/!unjail for players who have proven the right of being unbanned/unjailled,!event to host events. That's all the commands I know and will use for GM.

Have you been a GM before (Proof): No I haven't, this is my first private server and I've always wanted to experience one.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you:No I certainly will not, this is probably the only private server I will play.
I won't quit a great game because my application got denied. I mean,being GM is a great opportunity, but I won't quit this game because of a GM app.I couldn't ask for a better private server!

Thank you so much for reading my application and I hope you have a great day! Smile

Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Shaun's GM Application (: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaun's GM Application (:   Shaun's GM Application (: Time210Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Shaun's GM Application (:
Page 1 of 1