IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Empty
PostSubject: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 am

Name : Reyad Abdeen

Time Zone :GMT 3+

Email : Reyad.Abdeen@hotmail.com / BloodThursty-RaPPeR@hotmail.com

IGN : G3Bazooka

How long you have played IdyllicStory : like a 2 weeks and a half

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : at least 4 hours

How long you have played GMS : 5 or 6 years dont remember exactly :S

Why you want to be a GM :
I'm good in communication with both players and server staff. I will use good judgement on what is going on. I am patient and I will always give my all, no matter what the situation. I would treat every player fairly, regardless of GM. I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems

What you will do as a GM :
I could change the player surroundings and the behavior of the players and how they would act around each other and know that there is a consequence for what they do. Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

How you can help the server as a GM :
anything admin/gm/supergm/donor/player want and ill make it ( if its no problem in the rules )
What makes you stand out :

what make me stand out is that i can be creative in game and anthing wants to be special ill be special for it,,im a Special rapper in my country Very Happy i make an fun songs serious songs ( like im doing it .. im serious now ) and like what i said in the chat box i dont want to lie to anybody cuz there is no reason to lie .. so if some1 tell me to do anything ill do it if its cool with the rules when the talk get serious i be honest & my language is Arabic .. but i can speak english very much

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
ill use !item command and !event command and i dont know if u have customed commands but if its creative ill use it ill let ppl play it more and more .. !ban !warp !hide and others ( like what i said .. if u have customed commands )

Have you been GM before (Proof) :

4 times : mediafire.com o2jd2nme28hpw6q
mediafire.com lw2x1h0swnrpx0w
mediafire.com /i2h4u350gga0bx1z
mediafire.com /iu0ipc71puzeb26q
mediafire.com /ilw2x1h0swnrpx0w

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!
its the best !!!
IdyllicStory For The Way !!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 3:07 am

Good luck!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Good luck   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 3:15 am

I wont count on it. Bad impression. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 7:17 am

I still have a feeling that you copy it. On the top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 am

Bo3Bo3 wrote:

anything admin/gm/supergm/donor/player want and ill make it ( if its no problem in the rules )

As long as you aren't talking about making items, and talking about events this is fine. But making items for other players is against the rules. Good luck, but I kind of lost some respect in you when you copy and pasted from my application on the first one. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 am

-Brooke wrote:
Bo3Bo3 wrote:

As long as you aren't talking about making items, and talking about events this is fine. But making items for other players is against the rules. Good luck, but I kind of lost some respect in you when you copy and pasted from my application on the first one. :/

Well im pretty sure that that is what he is looking at doing. On another note, you have to wait some time before releasing another Application if your previous one has just been denied, and when he says:
Bo3Bo3 wrote:
I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems.
I'm pretty sure that you abuse the forum rules by digging up old threads that were from the old idyllic, and that forum moderation has nothing to do with the GM's themselves, Except Lexii of course.
Bo3Bo3 wrote:
mediafire.com o2jd2nme28hpw6q
And what kind of proof is a mediafire download that do not even exist.

So to sum up what i am saying:
-You cant just repost an Application cause you were just denied.
-You will probably do as Brooke fears, Give out items.
-Your proof is lacking as all links provided are dead or never existed.
-And you have no respect for the forum rules and don't know what a GM actually does.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 7:46 am

mikedabomb1 wrote:
-Brooke wrote:
Bo3Bo3 wrote:

Well im pretty sure that that is what he is looking at doing. On another note, you have to wait some time before releasing another Application if your previous one has just been denied, and when he says:
Bo3Bo3 wrote:
I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems.
I'm pretty sure that you abuse the forum rules by digging up old threads that were from the old idyllic, and that forum moderation has nothing to do with the GM's themselves, Except Lexii of course.
Bo3Bo3 wrote:
mediafire.com o2jd2nme28hpw6q
And what kind of proof is a mediafire download that do not even exist.

So to sum up what i am saying:
-You cant just repost an Application cause you were just denied.
-You will probably do as Brooke fears, Give out items.
-Your proof is lacking as all links provided are dead or never existed.
-And you have no respect for the forum rules and don't know what a GM actually does.

I love you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 1:53 pm

CopyDog.
Your english wouldn be that good.
+ you tried to scam me 2 times before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Goodluck.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210Sat May 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Bo3Bo3 wrote:

What you will do as a GM :
I could change the player surroundings and the behavior of the players and how they would act around each other and know that there is a consequence for what they do. Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

Denied!
Copied someone else his GM app, here by i forbid you to make another GM app on Idyllic

http://www.freewebs.com/brisbanems/apps/forums/topics/show/3835507-my-gm-application

Quote :
Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste ) Time210

Back to top Go down

G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] New ( No Copy Paste )
Page 1 of 1