IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD Empty
PostSubject: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD Time210Fri May 06, 2011 2:33 am

Name : Reyad Abdeen

Time Zone :GMT 3+

Email : Reyad.Abdeen@hotmail.com / BloodThursty-RaPPeR@hotmail.com

IGN : G3Bazooka

How long you have played IdyllicStory : like a 2 weeks and a half

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : at least 4 hours

How long you have played GMS : 5 or 6 years dont remember exactly :S

Why you want to be a GM :
I'm good in communication with both players and server staff. I will use good judgement on what is going on. I am patient and I will always give my all, no matter what the situation. I would treat every player fairly, regardless of GM. I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems

What you will do as a GM :
I could change the player surroundings and the behavior of the players and how they would act around each other and know that there is a consequence for what they do. Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

How you can help the server as a GM :
anything admin/gm/supergm/donor/player want and ill make it ( if its no problem in the rules )
What makes you stand out :

What makes me stand out the most would probably be my sense of humor, although having a sense of humor is important to me, being able to be serious at the right time is also important. I’m what most people would classify as different, and I honestly think it’s because I’m completely myself. I’m pretty nice but I also speak my mind and I’m very honest/straight-forward with people, because well, there’s no reason to lie to someone. Some people can and will call me a bitch, but if you really knew who I am and get to know me, I might open up some of my life to you which sort of reveals why I act the way I do sometimes. I know how to take responsibility for my actions, which also makes me stand out, as some people don't take responsibility. I'm enrolled in online school, so if I was ever needed

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
ill use !item command and !event command and i dont know if u have customed commands but if its creative ill use it ill let ppl play it more and more

Have you been GM before (Proof) :

4 times : http://www.mediafire.com/?o2jd2nme28hpw6q
http://www.mediafire.com/?lw2x1h0swnrpx0w
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2h4u350gga0bx1z
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?u0ipc71puzeb26q
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?lw2x1h0swnrpx0w

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! Very Happy

IdyllicStory For The Way !!!!! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD Time210Fri May 06, 2011 11:18 am

Bo3Bo3 wrote:

What makes me stand out the most would probably be my sense of humor, although having a sense of humor is important to me, being able to be serious at the right time is also important. I’m what most people would classify as different, and I honestly think it’s because I’m completely myself. I’m pretty nice but I also speak my mind and I’m very honest/straight-forward with people, because well, there’s no reason to lie to someone. Some people can and will call me a bitch, but if you really knew who I am and get to know me, I might open up some of my life to you which sort of reveals why I act the way I do sometimes. I know how to take responsibility for my actions, which also makes me stand out, as some people don't take responsibility. I'm enrolled in online school, so if I was ever needed

That looks really familiar. (was word for word from my application) Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD Time210Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 am

-Brooke wrote:
Bo3Bo3 wrote:

That looks really familiar. (was word for word from my application) Mad

yea it really does, Quote from Brooke's
"What makes me stand out the most would probably be my sense of humor, although having a sense of humor is important to me, being able to be serious at the right time is also important. I’m what most people would classify as different, and I honestly think it’s because I’m completely myself. I’m pretty nice but I also speak my mind and I’m very honest/straight-forward with people, because well, there’s no reason to lie to someone. Some people can and will call me a bitch, but if you really knew who I am and get to know me, I might open up some of my life to you which sort of reveals why I act the way I do sometimes. I know how to take responsibility for my actions, which also makes me stand out, as some people don't take responsibility. I'm enrolled in online school, so if I was ever needed"
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD Time210Fri May 06, 2011 11:55 am

Denied!
Using other people's applications
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD   G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD Time210

Back to top Go down

G3Bazooka [ SuperGM Application ] xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: