IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Glory)Intern/Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:11 am

Name:Logan Grimes

Time Zone :GMT/-8Pacific

Email :Logangrimes@live.com

IGN :Glory

How long you have played IdyllicStory :A few weeks but just made a forum.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :3 to 4 Hours on week days and about 7 hours on weekends plus longer.

How long have you played GMS :4 Years

Why you want to be a GM :I do like having a advantage of being at a higher position then most players,i mean who doesn't but i like helping people,giving some of my knowledge to other people is always a good thing to do....I agree with the phrase everybody learns something new everyday and i like to help people with that.

What you will do as a GM :I will prevent hackers,spammers, and etc from intruding this server,i will be active,and follow directions(do as i'm told by a person holding a higher position.

How you can help the server as a GM :I will give all my suggestions to the creators/coders,prevent as i have said, intruders as much as possible,Just be a good all around person to this server.

What makes you stand out :I'm funny,always talking to everybody,good at the game and i seem to be noticed for always knowing what to do in any situation.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :All commands that are necessary,ban,Unban,jail,unjail,I know many commands,Lots...And i have a v62 command book just in case...

Have you been GM before (Proof) :Many times,I have been a creator of a server,Co-owner,Administrator,super moderator,moderator,And a intern...I have been a moderator plus on GhostMS,SydneyMS,DragonstoneMS,VoidMS,ZethianStory,ZethianMS,SlipKnotStory and many more to go.....i have no screenshots because well,why would i keep a screenshot oh a downed or failed server...I have created forums for servers,many forums.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. cherry Never,May be downed but i will not cry No

Thank You For Taking Your Time To Read This Application!
Glory!
See You In-Game! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:33 am

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Lol   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 am

scottyC wrote:
cheers
Hey Scotty Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:59 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:51 pm

1. I never saw you ingame
2. I dont hire interns (only GMs)
3. Isnt moderator for the forums? If so you posted it on the wrong selection
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Lexii   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

I'm in the game all the time...Like right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Glory wrote:
How long you have played IdyllicStory :A few weeks but just made a forum.

Lies lies lies lies lies
Atleast wait one week before making an app
Username : Glory
Createdate : 2011-04-12 06:54:04

This threat is locked untill your 7th day
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 am

Denied!!
Lied about being GM on other servers + posting apps on other servers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application   (Glory)Intern/Moderator Application Time210

Back to top Go down

(Glory)Intern/Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1